Why?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ClaireCat, Oct 20, 2018.

1. ClaireCat

ClaireCat Just an Ordinary Girl in an Ordinary World!

Why why why why is love so fucking hard? Why are there so many problems? Or maybe i just have bad luck or something..... I love him so much but its way too hard!!! Too many problems ughhhhhh

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Love isn't hard when you find the right person, or when that person also loves you back. Unfortunately, you're in love with a guy who doesn't sound like he loves you. That's why it's hard. I mean, relationships take a little work, but in my view, when you're with the right person, it's actually quite effortless. Sorry you find yourself in this dilemma. But, you know what you need to do, you just have to find the courage to do it. :blush:

Niamh2636, Deejay88 and ClaireCat like this.
  3. gentlesenior

gentlesenior Members

I hate to give advice to someone I don't know. Since you seem to be having trouble with your love life and hate weekends I decided to send a thought your way. I will pass on an old Mark Twain saying:
    "Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

About hating weekends, I always get on a bike and go for a ride. Makes you feel like a kid again.

I wish you luck.