Why would women date younger men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Kingem125, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Kingem125

Kingem125 Members

I'm 24 and I have a slight preference to asian women. That's not to say I wouldn't date any race if they are cute. its just purely that I find asian women physically actractive... Cute is slighly over weight to petite, good smile clean, and well dressed( please no slutty dressing). Doesn't mean I cannot date older then my self plus I feel more confident with older women oddly...
    When I say older i mean like women 25 to 29 yrs old. What would acctract a woman in that age range to a guy like me. I make fairly alright money like 37 - 40k per yr. I have a career and a set your own schedual for fun job. I'm about to pay off my kia forte and be on my way to owning a house. I work as a materials handler and a stage hand. Stage hand is l like a rodie / event set up crew member but through a company not touring with a band plus all of the prep work for gear and gear transport. Plus I'm working on music such as me dabbling in rap and rap like genres and spoken word poetry set to music(of any non rap or rap based genre). I'm a smart guy. I'm a little over weight but you absolutely cannot tell when I'm clothed. I'm in descent shape. I just don't do running it hurts my knees, and bicycling I'm ok with just not so much hills. I like nature alot, I like hiking and such. I'm in descent shape in general. I listen to all genes of music old and new. I like alot ot different types of movies. I also have a sophisticated taste in things in general. I also can hold long intellectual conversations I'm just not super up to date on politics or pop culture.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Nah, I can tell when you are clothed, the jeans and shirt and not being naked are a big clue

Tiddy and James T like this.
  3. Kingem125

Kingem125 Members

Lol real funny I was trying to describe myself alot of women say maturity and looks do matter a little bit but what matters as far as looks are concerned varies

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mm Asian women. :)

5. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I'm not sure what this personal bio is all about, but women might date younger men because they're attracted to them

Tiddy, Lynnbrown and (deleted member) like this.
  6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

If he is a young bull maybe ?

Lynnbrown likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

lose the stache,get a better haircut and nicer clothes...trade the kia forte for a shiny jeep.....go where women gather

Eric! and morrow like this.
  8. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

There's many women out there in the world who date younger men, simply because they're attracted to them.
    nothing wrong with that, makes me happy that older women are interested in guys my age.

9. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Why should he have to modify his appearance? he's fine just the way he is.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

To improve his chances. Yes, he's fine the way he is but (hate to admit :D ) i agree with rollingalong: doing that might just help him with what he wants.

Eric! likes this.
  11. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

But in reality here, he shouldn't change for no one but himself, if women can't accept him for what he looks like, then they don't deserve him, plain and simple.
    the same thing goes for women, if the guy can't accept the women for how she looks and not need to change, then he don't deserve her heart.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

women do stuff to be pretty all the time....why shouldn't a man?......the ones who do.... have girlfriends....the ones who dont.....dont

the facial hair accentuates the facial fat....that haircut is just ''no'' and the kia forte is fine if he wants a girl who is like a kia forte.....i'd say all this to my best friend....not meant to be mean

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Indeed. That's what we mean too.

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I agree,
    If a construction worker buys a new shirt for a date, that is fine. But dressing to look like a bank manager will end in disaster after a few days.
    That is why I have found that most successful relations start in the work environment, where people see each other in their true colors.

YungSAVi and rollingalong like this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

a change isnt for a girl....it is one self....isnt there some lame internet saying from Einstein about doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome?....

change is good :)

Eric! likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Think maybe ya'all scared him off already

Eric! likes this.
  17. All this stuff about changing your looks and your car is bullshit. There are all kinds of girls out there, some of them not that shallow, even.

18. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Right, my point exactly.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm deep. Like, your head will explode from pressure deep.

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

The facial hair is pubescent... either shave or dont, but bum fluff is not a good luck..

Kia.. in the UK they are not a good car... lol soz... but he did ask about it..

That hair reminds me of someone.... I will get back to you..

rollingalong likes this.