Why would a mass shooting not be false flag?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Dec 29, 2017.

1. broony

broony Banned

Hell Yeah

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

pew pew pew..

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

No need for personal attacks. I'm actuly NRA certified and I recently came into possession of a few pistols and shotguns. Prior to this I had shot guns. I will probably convert these guns to not fire but I do own them. You think I don't understand your culture I do it's just not something I am interested in. But we are all American.

I think in recent weeks my post which was made before Florida is even more relevant. Everyone would rather think it's some left conspiracy than accept fact.

By the way I would love to take my BMW to Germany autobahning.

4. storch

storch banned

So let me get this straight. You start a thread and post derogatory remarks about people who own guns (presumably because no one can hide anything from you), and when someone responds to your statements, you declare the act of responding as proof that what you assume about them is true. Well since assumption is the name of your game, let's assume that, for reasons known only to you, you've become oblivious to the fact that you are posting on an internet discussion forum. But that's not really an assumption, now is it?

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Please keep open carrying at protests. It does great things for an all out gun ban. What is a normal "tool" for you looks ridiculous to the world. No one wants to help the guy with a gun. This thread was made months before Florida now it's even more relevant. We are reaching the end of this. Many people will have no choice but to die or adapt because those are the only options they give themselves.

It's not the goverment it's your fellow Americans who are sick of it. The question is who has more "right" the right to live or the right to kill?

6. storch

storch banned

There you go again with your assuming. First of all, I don't carry a weapon. I don't attend protests. The "tool" I own that you're afraid of is just a tool, and I've said what it's for. Also, if someone has a permit to carry, then they have a right to carry. Why are you insulting gun owners? Who is at the bottom of this problem you see. What is the cause?

7. storch

storch banned

And now you speak for all Americans? You really know a lot. But since you've stated that you're sick of people owning guns, what are you going to do about it . . . besides insult people? What's your proposal?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Alex Jones is currently being sued by the families of the Sandy Hook victims over his claim that the mass shooting was a staged hoax and a false flag.

If the plaintiffs win their lawsuit we’re likely to see less claims by prominent right-wing radio hosts that these mass shootings are false flag operations.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

why would mass shootings even happen, if more effective non-leathal arms, were developed and widely and inexpensively available?
    (even pepper spray and tasers, neither ideal solutions, but a tiny step in the right direction, are harder in many states, for an ordinary citizen to purchase,
    then military grade, semi and even fully, automatic weapons)
    and of course, the less something, anything, is mass produced, the less likely it is, to fall into hands, that all of us would be better off if it were not.