Why would a mass shooting not be false flag?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You would get my vote. It's too political to reverse what's already been put in place, with gun rights, politics, and gun manufacturers having a vote and influence ($$$). Disarming the police is never a good idea, because armed police can serve as a deterrent. People will then choose to own guns illegally even for the sake of protecting thier families.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Disarming the police in America would have to be the very last move in any program of gun control.
    Our daughter patrols central London late at night, often on her own, with only a stick and a pepper spray to protect herself. London has 31,000 police officers and only about 10 armed response units. Even in these vehicles, the guns are in a sealed box in the boot of the car and they require a coded consent from a commander at Scotland yard to break the seal. The exception is if they are confronted with someone deploying an automatic weapon. They could and occasionally do get the guns out in other circumstances, but they have to justify it at a full inquiry. The ARU that covers our daughters area have never discharged a shot within the last 10 years. The team that protect the Royal family are armed. Ports and airports are also covered by armed officers in a special unit. People often question whether all their guns are loaded and I don't know the answer. As you may have heard, a Met officer was stabbed to death outside parliament last year (He was on the same division as Christina and a friend of hers) Anyone who doubts the truth about our police not being armed must surely by now know the answer.

3. Eric!

That's awesome, and I really wish it was that way here. But the bad guys here are better armed than the police.

wilsjane likes this.
  4. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

WOW, what a bunch of horseshit. I won't even try to defend my right to own guns with someone like you.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can see what he's saying, emotionally dramatised, no different to what we say. :)

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The US Government has mastered the art of mind control by use of electromagnetic waves to hijack a person’s brain and nervous system and to subvert
    an individual’s sense of control over their own thought process, behavior, and emotions

Search; Microwaves and Behavior” by Dr. Don Justesen (1975)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  7. wilsjane

All that I can say to your true comment is "However could the government sort out such a mess".
    If I ever visit you, I definitely wont stand for president. LOL.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We don't have a shepherd dog for this, but having one does make sure you don't ever have to worry about the postman sneaking around on the property lol.
    But the postman might prefer it if there would be a gun inside instead of a dog outside :grinning:

Sad people. If one would do that in the UK or the Netherlands at the wrong place and time they could be used as a knife practicing target.. :D

9. Eric!

Good points made in this post that no one has mentioned. Thank you H&S!

wilsjane likes this.
  10. wilsjane

The varying murder rate in the UK is largely gang related and we do not shed too many tears when the gang members start killing each other. It is the cases of rape and murder of innocent young girls that upsets us all the most and this has not increased. The cuts in our policing are largely among admin staff and it has scarcely affected the number of officers on the streets that is still 31,000 in London, a very small drop on a few years ago. Most of the rises in reported crime are more the effect of advanced technology in the logging process and our 'nanny state' emphasis on logging everything Needless to say, it also has it's advantages in stopping repeat offenders getting away with repeated minor crimes.

London is a strange place and still has many areas with a close community atmosphere. Many of the people living in our street are either families or the children of families that I knew from my childhood.

People seem to assume that we simply use knives to kill each other rather than guns, but our knife crime is similar, if not slightly lower than in the US. While I do not believe in 'fake news', much of what we hear is incomplete news and it paints a very false picture.

While their appears to be less empathy between people, I think that a lot has changed due to so many things such as text messages (I sent 7 last year), rather than dropping in for a cup of tea and a chat. Their are still plenty of decent people around and I have come across quite a few of them here on HF. Sadly, we will never live in a completely idiot free society.

Asmodean likes this.
  11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

London is relatively harmonious, but I mean there is like a lot of cultural diversity, if you ask me. I only spent a week there and I was impressed. A lot of that is from tourism from every country in the world, but I was in Croydon and like every other restaurant had a different ethnic theme. I had never seen a Caribbean restaurant before. I was also there when the Manchester Ariana Grande thing happened. There were armed police in the tube station after that, which I thought was a deterrent but somewhat frightening. I suppose there's nothing to fear as long as you're not up to anything. Maybe there is a downside, but not all police there are armed. We didn't see lots of police, but we did talk to one and I don't think he was armed.

wilsjane likes this.
  12. wilsjane

Our daughter is a London police officer and would have been delighted to chat to you. Interacting with the public is the easiest way of filtering the bad guys out. Of London's 31,000 officers only about 100 are armed and work in a special division. The unit that covers Christina's area has not fired a single round in more than a decade. The special armed units at airports, seaports and major railway stations are simply a visual deterrent to terrorists coming into the UK.
    We live in Wimbledon, not far from Croydon, ideal if you like seeing us riding around on horses, rather than using the Range Rover. We also have quite a diverse community at the same time, not to mention a few tennis courts for when you feel energetic.

Asmodean and soulcompromise like this.
  13. wilsjane

Wimbledon village on a quiet Sunday afternoon
    octagon-developments-property-wimbledon-village-london--1920x900.jpg

soulcompromise likes this.
  14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It's beautiful. It reminds me of the are around Windsor Castle. We had a beautiful lunch there at a pub not unlike the Dog & Fox (I think it says Dog & Fox...) from the photo one of the days we visited. Wimbledon looks amazing!

15. Asmodean

I clearly see an american influence in one aspect! :-D

16. wilsjane

That is the village, the town center is about a mile further down the road. The famous 'Wimbledon village stables' lie nestled behind the Dog and Fox, while the tennis courts are a mile to the left on the Wandsworth border.
    Did you visit Eton when you went to Windsor.? As you can see, school uniform is strict with separate morning and afternoon wear and hats for public occasions.
    223448_Viator_Shutterstock_154646.jpg eton_2855585b.jpg Eton Flower Seller.jpg

17. wilsjane

That is the village, the town center is about a mile further down the road. The famous 'Wimbledon village stables' lie nestled behind the Dog and Fox, while the tennis courts are a mile to the left on the Wandsworth border.
    Did you visit Eton when you went to Windsor.? As you can see, school uniform is strict with separate morning and afternoon wear and hats for public occasions. 223448_Viator_Shutterstock_154646.jpg eton_2855585b.jpg Eton Flower Seller.jpg Eton Flower Seller.jpg Eton Flower Seller.jpg

Irminsul likes this.
  18. broony

broony Banned

Then take your money and BMW and go to a different country.

You wont be missed.

Seriously shut the fuck up.

19. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Just to put things into perspective: only a part of police in the UK is actually carrying guns. And I seem to remember that they are actually the minority but don't quote me on that.

20. wilsjane

To give you the facts about armed police in the UK.

None of the 31,000 police who patrol London are armed. Even the officer who was stabbed to death while guarding the houses of parliament last year was not carrying a gun.

Their are armed response units covering every police area.Their guns are locked the boot of the car and they require permission from the incident commander to open the secure gun chest, except if they arrive an an incident where the criminals are already deploying guns. More than half of these ARU units have not fired a single round in the last decade.

The special units who guard our royal family, visiting diplomats from other countries and embassy staff, carry concealed weapons.

We also have visible armed police on duty at our ports, airports and a few major railway stations at times of high terrorist threat. Again, none of these units have ever fired a shot.

While these facts are for London, the rest of the UK is similar. While in certain areas such as Manchester, their are a few more armed units, their are many rural areas that do not have a single armed officer.
    PS our daughter is a London police officer and it was a close friend of hers who died on Westminster bridge last year.

21. Asmodean

Its always funny (and pathetic at the same time) when people act on a public forum like they say something useful with stuff like 'just shut the the fuck up', or 'just git out!!' merely because they disagree on a national issue.