Why use only Toilet Paper?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by BlissRainbow, Apr 7, 2013.

1. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Also, if you're wondering about my cleanliness I don't believe wiping yourself with toilet paper is clean, if that's all you do.~ I always whenever I can wash myself with soap-disinfectant and water after I'm done secreting and wiping myself with toilet paper, but I wouldn't mind just using soap and water without the toilet paper it's not like I've never touched my own poo before, I mean wouldn't you do the same to your hand if you just accidently smeared dog-poop on your hand?~

Seriously, I think a majority of Humans are filthy for just using toilet paper then walking away from the bathroom.~

Uh, news flash your hands aren't the filthiest part of you after doing a number 2.~

Also, I don't like all this stuck-up backwards attitude a lot of people give towards other countries, "Or you're poor, that's why you clean yourselves with soap and water and can't AFFORD to wipe yourself with DRY pieces of PAPER and be filthy like US, how sad for YOU!"

What's the difference between if you wipe with toilet paper, wash yourself with soap and water, and use a towel to dry off and if you wipe yourself with toilet paper and then take a shower?~

This takes one thing into consideration having an butt-level place where water can rise your butt off, like a shower/bathtub/toilet combo bathroom or bidet.~

Seriously, it's simple logic people!~

1 person likes this.
  2. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Using disinfectant on your asshole that much will dry it out and leave it more prone to excess bacteria.

But seriously--it's your asshole. It's supposed to have bacteria. Klingons, no--clean that shit up. But you shouldn't strive to completely disinfect it every time. Unless maybe your about to have anilingus? I don't know...I do know that when it comes to vaginas you need bacteria to help keep things in balance. When you douche you get rid of the good bacteria that normally keep the bad bacteria in check, and the bad bacteria flourish. I would imagine it's the same with the asshole.

And if you're not constantly touching it, why does it matter if it's not spick and span? It's not like your eating with it. In fact you're doing the opposite of eating with it...And no matter how clean it is, there's a world of bacteria just a few centimeters in that will always be dirty. Also, I like to think that most people (or at least a significant amount) wash their hands anyway after using the bathroom.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

this isnt a new concept.. however for sanatarty reasons, Toilet paper is first used.. Its like the base: after youve done the base clean up, move on to the sink and wash with wash cloth.. I can guarantee., it would be a little nasty walking from toilet to sink clinching your ass. It would be filthier to do so and in the long run, more work, and nasty wash cloths. Nobody wants shit rags hanging in their bathroom. Maybe an outhouse..

4. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Well, when I'm at home it's easier to clean myself since I have a bathtub right next to the toilet.~

The part I bolded: you made sense up until that part, I will say it again:

What's the difference between if you wipe with toilet paper, wash yourself with soap and water, and use a towel to dry off and if you wipe yourself with toilet paper and then take a shower?~

5. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

(stupid americans...lol) It's called a 'Bidet'

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

best invention ever!~

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

If you eat a healthy diet, you will find you won't even need much toilet paper, let alone a bidet. Everything comes out nice and "clean," with no residual.

The people who have a hard time getting their asses sufficiently clean with TP are often those with poor diets. That is the truth.

8. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

[​IMG]

9. Pressed_Rat

Damn it, Beavis. Shut up!!! Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuh....

10. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

i use baby wipes after i use toliet papper people think i'm nuts

11. Pressed_Rat

You should ask them why they're watching you wipe.

12. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Y'all are gay

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

INCORRECT, I'm The Only Gay In This Thread...:biker:

Cheers Glen.

14. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

pressed rat has posted in it glen

15. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This really is a thread about wiping your ass...

HFs never ceases to entertain.

16. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Everywhere there is a toilet a bidet should ALWAYS be right NEXT to it with soap available and toilet paper.~

Best of all worlds!~ ^_^

17. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

AS a NURSING ASSISTANT!!!
    Yes, we wipe bottoms for a living.... but guess what we use? wet wipes!!! Way less messy, doesn't leave anything behind, is thorough and hygenic! And really in my opinion that's the best thing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes hygiene to such lengths.

Eric! likes this.
  18. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

I'm like you I like to be hygienic to!~ ^_^

"To such lengths"? Makes you wonder just how "hygienic" American society really is, compared to other countries.~

I'm not saying, replace all toilet paper with water, I'm saying whether you use toilet paper or not why wouldn't you wash you hole with soap and water just like any other part of your body if you don't want to get germs?~

19. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I might be Capt. Obvious here, but if the germs are in fecal matter....don't you already have them?

The issue is skin health at the anal opening, possibly hemorrhoids; and not spreading fecal bacteria to others. That is hand washing!

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Ive always had trouble judging the "hair quantity threshold level" for choosing whether a certain area would be better using soap or using shampoo