why the market in hawaii is so fucked up

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by loak kala, Oct 22, 2011.

1. loak kala

loak kala Guest

the market is totally out of control and to be frank about this its putting people straight out of business and forcing the quality to go down and another thing is so fucked up about the market is people grow the swap all over the fucking U.S. and ship it to us and then flood us out with cheap herb.every middle man thinks he is ahhhh the fucking big boss and can name what ever price he wants even if its ridiculous and when you say its not possible and there's no way they say they can go down the street for that price and when you say let me see it sounds like a deal they can never produce anything I think is can compare with what I am offering for fucking more than affordable and has been for the past ten to fiffteen years of solid business ethics which clearly allows the producer to pay for overhead and lets the middle man get a free quarter for paying only three hundred an ounce and breaking it down into four quarters which cost a hundred each and the smokers can afford to pay that much for top shelf product which is all natural and organic. but no people wanna fuck it up because ???? shit I dont know why someone would wanna fuck that up
    whats the solution to this fucked up market?

Pua Mana 'Ohana likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I thought you was talking about regular things at the market.. See I went to get my walnut cake, and they didnt have it.. And Im wondering how difficult is is to keep pastries or shelves stocked in common times. What happens in times of crisis?

3. loak kala

loak kala Guest

i couldnt stop laughing after reading this exactly what i needed after writing that paragraph but serious the market is fucked and not the super market

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

solutions.. do your own baking and gardening.. :D

5. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

maybe if people learned to write complete sentences that don't run on with fuck used like an adjective instead of a verb...?

besides... You are saying that you sell marijuana and that's against forum rules.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

no it is not. Plenty of people here sell Marijuana. Its the attempt to use this forum to make connections and sales that are against the guidelines.

If you want to make friends and deal, you should do it with Emails and not the PM message service provided by hip forum.

7. hawaiiankine

Ok I get it... it's semantics. I can say "I think is can compare with what I am offering for fucking more than affordable and has been for the past ten to fiffteen years of solid business ethics which clearly allows the producer to pay for overhead and lets the middle man get a free quarter" but I can't say "I am selling weed for 10-15 years you want to buy an oz for $300?" Basically what he said.

I also can't ask if anyone has seen lsd here in hawaii?
    Seems double standard but hey... I don't want to get banned for exercising free speech on a monitored forum. >_<

8. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

if someone told me they sell quarters for 100$ a pop(regardless of quality) i wouldn't be able to stop laughing long enough to tell them to eat a dick

9. hawaiiankine

Regardless of quality? Obviously there's some quality you have not tried yet Mr. mainland ragweed smoker.

10. OhSoDreadful

uhh for the past month or so i've actually been smoking imported weed from hawaii coincidentally. but apart from that i live in humboldt county. i haven't smoked anything less than highs since moving to california. not to get in your face or anything but you are really jumping to conclusions and need to back up for a sec.

sorry i wouldn't pay for your overpriced pot man, i wouldn't pay that much even if the bud were bioluminescent and smoking it made me trip and roll at the same time. if you pay 100$ for a quarter, you are a junkie in my book. but that's just my opinion.

lol edit: my 1,420th post was about weed

11. hawaiiankine

uhhh.. most of your so called "imported" weed from Hawaii actually is indoor grown from cali shipped to hawaii and sold as locally grown haha!
    Unless you grow it yourself you're most likely smoking mainland ragweed.

You young ignorant people have no clue what happens over here. Many tourist buy cali weed here for twice as much thinking it's hawaiian. My friend who grows locally for his freinds buys weed from whistler canada and ships it here by the pounds only to sell it back to you mainlander haoles.

12. OhSoDreadful

who the fuck cares bro, the weed i smoke is enough to get me high. if i got any higher i'd have a fucking headache. doing drugs isn't a competition, stop being so silly and egotistical :rolleyes:

drumminmama likes this.
  13. hawaiiankine

look who's calling the kettle black? You said if someone pays over 100 they're a junkie that is egotistical and you're trying to be competitive about pricing. I'm over 50 years old been smoking since my mid teens. In other words I've been smoking all kinds of pot in cali as well as here in hawaii most my life much longer than you have even been alive. You are immature and childish with your ignorant ranting. Respect your elders you d*mf*k perpetual adolescent. You are clueless.

you even state you're childish under your "handle" how appropriate.

14. hawaiiankine

That's what I thought...

15. loak kala

loak kala Guest

who cares if I say FUCK a bunch of times that's how I talk when I'm mad. And what I'm talking about makes me mad. I've smoke weed from all over the world Amsterdam, New York ,Canada ,Humboldt, the Dominican Republic ,Thailand, India, England of course Hawaii. You think just because your living in Humboldt County you have the best weed it's just not the case I have smoked many different strains from humble sum are better than others same thing goes for everywhere else some are better than others and I don't have a problem with anyone buying a better quarter for less than $100 it's when they try to Jew down my organic to the prices of dirt that I get upset.and we live on an island man electricity is more and so is everything else that comes with producing top grade organic cannabis and with that comes a price increase.

16. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Market is getting mean spirited with all the importers flooding the market with cheap Pakalōlō putting local farmers out of business.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gayskull San Diego must be there! Oh shit I found him y'all! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: he's in Hawaii at the markets. 

Pua Mana 'Ohana and GLENGLEN like this.
  18. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

You know dat thundacat!

Aloha a hui hou 'Ohana!!