Why the fuck

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Twizz, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

This has almost nothing to do with weed. I'll let you know now.

Why the hell is salvia so expensive, IT'S LEGAL. For a gram of 20x salvia, you put yourself out by about 30 bucks around here. That's ludacris.

I love weed, and I love how cheap it is, and nothing will ever compare to it for me. I just love getting extra fucked up sometimes, and it's hard to do LEGALLY because it costs so fuckin much.

A store that's probably 10-20 miles from here has smaller baggies with maybe 1 or 2 really good rips in each bag, and that costs less ($8), but still the weed is much less expensive, 5 bucks could buy me a gram of good weed around here.

Just a rant.

2. darkain

darkain Member

Salvia is VERY difficult to grow. You also only need a fraction of the amount to get high that Marijuana does.

3. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Yea..I paid a shitload of money for some salvia the other day..but after my first trip with it I realized that that stuff was probably going to last me a couple of years. So it's all relative.