Why people need God and Government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gravity, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

That man is kind of a loon. Considering that he claims that his daughter was taken away from the Ministry of Family Services and then banters on about the evil shadows of government concerns me.

What province is he from? Tell me where the man lives so I can microfiche his story in an actual newspaper. Something.

I want some kind of background on like, what his day job is. What kind of car he drives. WHO IS THIS guy you keep wanting me to read his stuff?

2. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

He lives in British Columbia, I believe. I don't know exactly what he does for a living, but he puts on seminars to educate people about the Freeman's movement.

He doesn't seem like a loon to me, nor does he seem like a crusader against the "evil shadows of government," he furthers the cause of justice, and I think he is a great man. And he writes very eloquently.

Give him a chance.

3. wally m

wally m 14

the law does keep me from kill some stupid people

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I was not familiar with this Menard guy until now. After briefly looking at his work, he appears to be discussing the things myself and others have been talking about for years dealing with UCC (uniform commercial code), admiralty laws, common law vs. corporate law, etc. It is very interesting stuff but I will have to look into the guy a bit more to see how accurate he is.

5. Aristartle

Why was his child taken away?

6. Pressed_Rat

I am not sure. However, it's not uncommon for people to have their children taken from them by CPS because of the parents' "peculiar" beliefs, whether they are religious beliefs or ones pertaining to government/authority etc.. This does happen. It is not a conspiracy theory. There is also a lot of money in this because the state is able to collect for every child they take in. Often times these children are placed in foster homes where they are neglected, abused, molested and put on all sorts of psychotropic drugs. Many families have been broken apart by the CPS in the US. I am not sure how it is in Canada, but it goes on fairly regularly here.

7. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

No substantial reason.

He didn't abuse her, if that's what you are thinking.

He tells the story about it in the about us section of his website.

8. Aristartle

The thing is, I worked for the Ministry of Child and Youth Services here in Ontario. So it would be nice to like, find out where his child was taken from and why.

I mean, no one has their kid taken away because of "peculiar" parents.

If that was the case, then everyone would be orphaned.

The fact that he doesn't disclose any information about that is very fishy. Cult-like tactic to me.

9. Aristartle

No he doesn't. I tried to read about what happened, and he trails off into talking about goblins and white magic. He doesn't actually give the real story.

10. Pressed_Rat

You must be reading something different from me, because I don't see where he made any mention of "goblins" or "white magic." If he did, then that would make him highly suspect and not very credible. But where exactly does he say this?

11. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Maybe its the conditioning talking, rat...

I couldn't find any other reason, besides that ygry said the infant only had one caregiver.

Why do you make so many excuses not to read something?

I honestly couldn't care less if you do, I just thought you would find it intriguing, and it could help to expand your view of the world.

You are obviously prepared to fight it tooth and nail...

So I'll stop trying.

12. Pressed_Rat

Unless you hold some high level position within the organization (which I doubt strongly you have), then you're not going to have any idea about what really goes on. Kind of like the lady behind the window at the bank has no idea about the operations of those above her in the banking hierarchy.

Again, I do not know who this Menard fellow is because I just heard about him on these forums. But what he is describing happens and is not exactly uncommon, either.

13. mai

mai Member

Japan has done very well without God
    (but not without a government...)

14. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

That doesn't mean that Japan has no spirituality.

15. Aristartle

About "us" section as his site:

Umm, where does he talk about his kid and detail, like, what happened?

He sounds like a deadbeat dad, who doesn't really want his kid back. He just wants to be angry that the system took his away from him.

16. Pressed_Rat

Interesting article

full article here: http://www.sosquebec.com/

Children's Gulag: Corruption, Child Abuse & the Business of Children in Quebec

From a provincial population of 7.5 million, up to 30,000 children were seized from families by youth authorities in 2006, processed in secret trials, and placed in group homes, institutions or forced adoption programs. The majority of warehoused children are cut off from parents and extended family, often physically, sexually and emotionally abused, and held until the age of 18 when they are dumped on city streets.

Years of secrecy and a total lack of accountability have created a culture of impunity and corruption among bureaucrats and the judiciary, and destroyed the lives of 100,000's of children and families. Shattered survivors, forbidden from revealing corruption and abuse under threat of contempt of court charges and jail, create succeeding generations of angry and broken families, guaranteeing repeat business for the state. The business of children in Quebec is now a growth industry, worth over one billion dollars (USD $1,000,0000,000) per year to bureaucrats, judges, lawyers, social workers, psychologists, pharmacists, institutions and contracted guardians.

17. Pressed_Rat

So he said nothing about globlins then? You were just lying? Not surprising.

18. Pressed_Rat

And you base this on....?????

19. Aristartle

Hahaha. Actually, no. I did have an idea of what was going on. I went to meetings at the CAS offices, and I filed all the daily reports for when a child in foster care fell of his bike, was hit by a parent, was sexually assaulted by someone, etc. I read and filed those reports.

I organized files on unwanted children. I met them too.

I have never is all of my heard of children being taken because a parent was "peculiar". My grandmother was a social worker her entire life as well, and I've never seen it happen.

It happened to First Nations children though, and it happened for the intent purpose of giving them drugs and testing them. They did that out in Edmonton and in Winnipeg.

But why doesn't this Menard guy even... come out and say where his daughter is now? For all we know she isn't a crown ward and she's staying with her grandma.

You guys are making assumptions that his kid was abducted and plucked away for government conspiracy purposes. The guy's a crockpot and you're feeding into what he all wants you to assume.

20. Aristartle

Pass judgment swiftly much?

You are not capable of thinking rationally and critically for yourself. You like hearing what people on these sites tell you. You assume that I should like it too, and that I should not ask questions.