Why not?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by JamesR420, Jan 13, 2005.

1. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

it wouldnt let me access the america attacks forum so ill put this here and hopefully itll get moved in there...

"no war for oil"
    a qoute used by many celebrities and activists.....I cna only think of one particularly....Eminem. Why not go to war for just oil? Don't celebrity people realize thats what fuels their million dollar jets and their phat ass escalades? wouldnt they complain if their weed and cocaine wasnt delivered to them in a timely fashion...say if the dealer had to ride a bike(which still uses some oil!) ? I think most of the celebrities that bash the war do it for publicity or are jsut really big cowards. I think the only way I would listen to someones opinion seriously is if they would serve if the draft was in effect even if they dont support the war....If your to scared to serve your country then why not leave? if this country is so oppressive and sucha bad place to be How come those celebrities get the hell out? because they are greedy and only stay because they can make their millions of dollars a year making movies and records. what do you think?

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

IF it's so bad why don't you leave? Maybe you want to stay and try to improve it, as it could be so much better... The people who say love it or leave it truly are ignorant fucks... :rolleyes:

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Bullshit! He does not. :rolleyes: