why no respect?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by makesmomcry420, May 8, 2007.

1. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

for novelty pipes? i dont get it, they are usually wicked sweet, and one of mine is very practical(vash the stampede) i can pack 6 bowls for the day in one pipe, smoke each when i want. just cause it looks super cool doent mean its novelty to me. if its cool, buy it, smoke out of it and be happy, maybe i like cool shit. maybe

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

its called a novelty pipe for a reaason, because theyre less usefull then cool. therefore you buy them because theyre cool, therefore most people keep them only as something to look at, therefore you should buy something better to smoke out of.

3. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

yea i can understand calling a bowl that is 25 pounds a novelty pipe, but as long as it works, who cares? as i said vash the stampede is very practical, and it looks sweet, i use it quite a bit, i just dont get why ppl dont respect them as what they are, pipes to use.

4. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

with that sig.......just can't take ya seriously.....kinda disturbing actually..

5. DepTh

DepTh Member

there fore..they should be respectedas an item of intrest

6. jimi420

jimi420 Member

dude makesmomcry are you seriously pissed about this?

7. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Any pics of Vash the Stampede?

8. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

no i lost my phone but i started a thread on it ill post a link just a min

9. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

10. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I believe I remember when you were telling us about that pipe its pretty sweet.

11. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Oh okay, yeah the six shooters are pretty cool. I have yet to use one though.

12. duckyx

duckyx Member

The novality pipe i got is kinda rare and hard to find. ITs a zippo pipe. Kinda like a dug out thing. Its in a real zippo metal case, and opens up has a nice bowl and a hole in the button for the stem to hit.. It pulls out and has a reisen/weed chamber that holds about 1 bowl pack. 2 if packed good. When i get it back from my mom ill take a pic. Its the nicest pipe, Cop saw it sitting in my car on the dash, and thought nothing of it. so Its sweet.

13. ^^^^ fuck! i use to own one of them.. but someone stole it from me a long time ago

14. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

lol that pipe is pretty awesome.

15. Jayman828

Jayman828 Member