Why is Old not sexy?~ for Men

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by BlissRainbow, Apr 1, 2013.

1. gentlesenior

gentlesenior Members

When I was younger I always fantasized about older women. Since my wife has gotten older, my fantasies have come true:)

I am surprised how many young people are turned off by the thought of older people having sex. If it turns you off while young, you are not going to enjoy it when you get older.

2. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Me personally have found many mature women extremely attractive. In fact I've been accused of having a Granny thing. Maybe there's something wrong with me but I find mature women very beautiful and desirable. Not all but some.

3. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

It used to be wine, women and song. Now it's beer, TV and the old lady.

I thought that was funny a while ago.

4. lost in Earl Grey

lost in Earl Grey Members

Every age is so beautiful and unique and special!! I’ve always been attracted to men much much older than me, I’m not really particularly attracted to older women but I still find them very beautiful!
    But it’s definitely evolution that leads people to generally be attracted to young, fertile people and that’s okay there’s also just as many people that find “old age” just as attractive

5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I'm 42 and my lover is 51 but looks 35 and is very sexy.
    Other then that all I can say is we truely bring out the best in each other, age is nothing but a number.

6. M Gee

M Gee Members

Just thought I’d contribute this
    Im 57 my girlfriend is 63 and smoking hot

7. Visexual

Visexual Member

In my experience, it's attitude and not age that's appealing. And I have more friends my age who are in the same boat as me when it comes to living with an older woman. Our wives have become fucking prudes with age. And, by fucking, I mean that they won't anymore. I often wonder how in the world that younger, pot smoking, liquor drinking, sexual adventurer became this old woman?

8. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

More and more i find older women more attractive than women younger than me.

9. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Me too. I believe I might have a granny fetish

Daretobare likes this.
  10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I actually seem to experience it with women similar as a lot of women with men: old(er) can be sexy just fine. But there's such a thing as too old/too much older

11. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

I'm not old,I'm 'experienced'....and to prove it,I've wet myself just three times today.

Oh,plus my memory is a bit patchy,a bit unreliable-plus I've wet myself three times today.

BUT-the girlies think I'm WELL horny...'Old Agnes' even dropped her teeth on her dinner tray when I sharted...didn't mean to-it's a knack.

Oh-plus I wet myself three times today...but you're the weird one! YOU. 'Coz despite thinking this post's utter crap,you just read it to the end!

[is that because as I get older,I become hypnotising with my body gyration...hmm....you GORGEOUS little sexbomb,you....[grrrrr]

morrow and GLENGLEN like this.
  12. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

There's nothing wrong with having a "granny fetish" when you're a grampa!

I'm sorry for you, and for your lady. But when someone doesn't want to have sex with their partner, you have to wonder which one is really to blame.

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

That's why your loved and missed ya big lump ya... now I near wet myself laughing..sod!

14. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

HELLO,morrow!

Cor-I've been gazing at the photo of you in just your H/D bloomers and wellies,wishing I could fumble around under them and twiddle your excitement butto...er...I mean,gazing at the photo of you winning 'Best Home-Made Angel Cake' at the local W.I. village fair! umm-I think I saved that...

15. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

as my anthropology professor would say: "It's natural selection, baby!"

ok, i added the baby part.

16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

No shit. I'm sure there a lions born once in a while who try, unsuccessfully, to be vegan.