Why is Old not sexy?~ for Men

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by BlissRainbow, Apr 1, 2013.

1. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Age is a frame of mind. I've realized that you can't settle in & wait for death. When I tell people I'm 58 they find it hard to believe.

2. 19Bobby58

19Bobby58 Visitor

Since I passed 40 (I'm 58 now) there's nothing sexier than a 40, 50, or 60 year old woman with natural breasts, some freckles here and there.....even some wrinkles.....getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it.

3 people like this.
  3. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Fertile does it for me, if they can't have my babies, I'm just not attracted.

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Keep telling yourself that, eventually you might believe it.

5. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Speak for yourself matey, Eminem is about 15 years out of date, when I was 45, I was listening to him.
    Now, at age 60, I listen to Bachata (Romeo Santos), Reggaeton (Nicky Jam) and Hip Hop. (I had to look up Loretta Lynn on google)

Here's some Nicky Jam/Daddy Yankee for you.
    http://youtu.be/Oa6NPqcWbiY

PS. My wife is a second year university student and my girlfriend is 30.

6. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

All age partners have their merits. I've seen older women that are very sexy and vibrant. And younger who were maybe not so much. Lifestyle differences, probably.
    I don't think we really hunt for a type, it just feels right when you find the right one. nobody should deny themselves that. We only live once, may as well do it right. :)

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Uhhh... What? Eminem is getting older but his last album released 3 years ago reached #1 on the Billboard Charts.

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Aren't you old yourself?

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Having babies makes you attractive? Strange, I thought most men were scared off by having babies at any age! Don't kid yourself olddude2..maybe you like the idea of just being fertile? Fertility is not a sign of youth, just nature!
    I've not been able to have babies since I was 28, and that made me no less sexy! And I can tell you, it's more fun now than back then!
    Am I sexy? Of course I am..I have knowledge too.. ;)

1 person likes this.
  10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Why would it be?

Sexual attractiveness. This is a question about neural-wiring, a design of evolution and natural selection. So, through an evolutionary/biological perspective, why should "old", meaning being far past one's reproductive prime, be attractive? All animals throughout the animal kingdom aim for copulation with those members of their group which have reached their " sexual prime", before or after that mark they are seen as less reproductively fit due to physiological complications on a unconscious level, ergo are viewed as less sexually attractive. It's Biology 101.

1 person likes this.
  11. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

No, I like having children, last week my gf said she thought she was pregnant, this morning my wife said she though she was pregnant too. Two at once would be great!
    Everyone isn't attracted to their sexual partners for the same reason.

12. F6C

F6C Members

Mmmmm nice.......

1 person likes this.
  13. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've always liked older I can set an talk with someone older but set with someone younger an I could pull my hair out. An I have always found older women more beautiful.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

you see with your eyes and not your heart..

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

16. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I love a older man to me there is nothing sexier.

17. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

I'll be 50 at the end of October I'm in good shape do martial arts and getting in better shape... Sex Drive is through the roof and I get hit on regularly by women half my age.. maybe it's the Italian ancestry but it's all good...

18. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife and I have grown old together, from sexy teenagers to the present. She is still sexy to me, and she apparently still likes what she sees in me. When I was young, the very thought of older people and sex was gross, so I understand why younger folks might miss what we oldsters see with our eyes and hearts.

19. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I’m 50 and my guy is 66.
    I joke that we can make out in parking lots because we are invisible to the “kids” of 35 and under.
    But it is mostly true. Very few stares, no comments.

The one time we did get stares, I convinced him we were giving them hope, and we did, between the two of us, have the most exceptional hair around.
    Mine is in my avatar, his is shoulder length wavy silver.

scratcho likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's pretty much why I made a pact with my wife when I was 16 that we would kill ourselves by the time we were 40 so we didn't end up like that. Lol.

Well I've only got 9 years to go now. Maybe I'll increase that increment to 50..