why is it so fucking hard to get some

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Craevyn, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

i cant find lsd ANYWHERE in my town. the DEA can kiss my ass. am i moving in the wrong circles for this sort of thing or what!?

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

its out there i just found some a couple months ago i dont use acid but i know i can get it if i need to

3. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

LSD is not too popular these days due to DEA and DARE scare tactics and all the rumors about it that all my friends believe (take it seven times and you are legally insane, eats holes in your brain, etc.). Also, neither the Dead nor Phish are touring these days, I know the Dead shows were a way of acid distribution but I'm not so shure about Phish. I know what you mean though, I have only gotten it once and since then I havent heard of it being in my town. Go check out a music festival sometime, from what I hear and read acid can be found easily at some. Other than that keep looking and waiting, its bound to get to you sometime.

4. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

it used to be distributed or supposovly or however u spell it by the goverment in the 60s and 70s or sumthin mut who know i am high as shit

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yea you must be pretty dam high- LSD was legal in the early 60s and made by a pharmaceutical company called Sandoz. LSD distribution.. hey we don't know anything about that ;-) As for the poster not being able to find any, you're probably looking in all the wrong places.

6. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

lol i dont even remember posting that

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

there's lots of LSD, what are you talking about.

8. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

its everywhere. just got to know where to look.

9. chegzy

chegzy Member

not here it aint, goin to london soon and will try agen cause will have more of a chance there

10. gunison

gunison Member

HA! I didn't know that legally insane rumor was still around! When I was in high school (12 years ago) it was eight hits to be legally insane. Hmmm, maybe LSD has also gotten somewhere between 3 and 25 times more powerful than it used to be (depending on how ignorant the claimant is---I've heard them all) like the anti-drug zealots keep saying about weed.

All I know is, with acid when it rains it pours and I'm stuck in the middle of a 5 year drought. Ugh! I know, I know... gotta look in the right places and that sort of thing, but fuck! Nothing's been working.

11. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

if you're really desparate just go to some shows.

12. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Shrooms are safer. LSD is possibly dangerous because of THE FUCKING DRUG WAR!!!

The government apparently views the black market as the best source to regulate and sale drugs...fucking morons.

13. Jonas

Jonas Member

that doesn't help those looking for acid seeing as shrooms are completely different and IMO suck. ugh shrooms are everywhere and i hate it cause i'm sick of them. i'm kinda pissed tho cause i kinda grew out of the drug thing, beside weed, and if acid comes around, i don't even know if i want to do it anymore...

14. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

it's kinda funny, every time someone has done acid around me, i've really fucked them up just by existing. they usually think i'm the devil. maybe i am.

15. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

maybe...

16. nesta

nesta Banned

the only real danger with acid used to be getting burned with blank peices of blotter for several bucks a hit.

now it actually IS potentially dangerous to your health, what with reports going around of bromo-drangonfly being sold as LSD on blotter paper.

17. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Wow the seven times to insanity rumor made its way in the french canadian society...even my buddy who sales lsd believes it...

But it was kinda true for me...after a few trips I became part anxious, part extreme daydream believer. Switching to both at my job gah. Where was rationality.

18. Lucysky

Lucysky Original Hippie

I can't find any either. What a shame. I become so creative when tripping!

19. BraceYourEyes

BraceYourEyes Member

damn ive only done 6 hits of acid :( I ONLY NEED ONE MORE :D

20. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

that's funny too since each individual hit varies drastically in potency....

7 hits could be 200mcg of LSD or it could be 1500mcg....