why is it called tourist season if you cant shoot them?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 27, 2007.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

i hate the holidays.
    cant even find a decent place to fish cause all the damn tourists are up for the weekend hogging up all the good spots.

so now we are stuck sittin here all mornin..

fuckin tourists suck....

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well if your first offense is murder it might also be your last, but "can't" and "can't expect to get away with" are two different things. all you have to do is get elected to the highest office of the most powerful nation on the planet and you can get away with murdering hundreds of thousands. or not, as remains yet to be seen.

even the veep seems to have gotten away with plinking his own hired help.

and i sure don't want to be suspected of knowing what an attourny general can get away with clandestinely.

or a secretary of defense, or the head of an intellegence agency.

=^^=
    .../\...

3. hippiehillbilly

so maybe i should start small an run for sheriff?? then i can just shoot them an then plant drugs an weapons on them..

that would work wouldnt it??

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i do have heard it has been done.

=^^=
    .../\...

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I would enjoy a good tourist hunt....

Just imagne thier suprise when you sneak up quietly just before dawn and wait by the treeline for them to awaken and come out of their tent. The zipper slowly comes down and one of them pokes thier head out and WHAM! you bag em.

6. hippiehillbilly

the fun would come when the rest realize whats goin on an run for there lives..

could create a point system for them .

kinda like a deers horns but base it on there ability to attempt to escape...

7. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

I got everything I needed on thursday and wont go anyplace until work tuesday am........but in reality the ratio of idiots vs police out and about this weekend seems equal.......

I was set for the mopar all southern nationals in valdosta untill I heard last year there were 3 checkpoints in the 8 miles before the track......

Its ok to take 16 cases of beer to the track but a few joints will get ya busted....just dont get it.

But its not a total waste, ive got the welder and torch out and doing a mock uo on my ladder bars on my street strip car ( A real world street driven drag car)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVOzgHWU8_U

8. hippiehillbilly

well we were just goin to mountaintown,, had already smoked up here,, fuckin 3 cars there..

muther fucker there aint room but for 2 folks to fish there,,not to mention there aint that much room for tents.

they will probably trash the place as well.

thats another fucked up thing about tourists,, they wanna "get away from it all" then they leave there shit behind...

9. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

we didn't even bother heading out of town when we saw the disgusting hoardes of car campers heading for the hills. why bother? i'll enjoy the lack of people here in town, go out when they're back in denver or wherever the hell they came from.

10. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i like tourists.

but then,
    1) Rochester really NEEDS tourists or something to pick up the economy

and

2) tourists buy lots of hemp necklaces.

I used to hate them when I was a kid and my dad was writing the guidebook for the park, though.

11. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

We like to do things off season.

12. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I'm glad I live in the least-visited state in the nation. I basically NEVER have to put up with tourists. The only reason why people visit North Dakota is to see relatives, thankfully.

13. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

me and the girls went to Newport Beach over the weekend. My oldest daughter had a two day volleyball tournament. (won all her games-woohoo).
    Newport wasnt as busy as what I thought it would be, it wasnt really bad at all.
    Traffic wasn's that bad either, got an early start when we left and on the way home she played in Laverne, CA so we took the 210 home and the traffic was smooth and there were no stops.

14. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i never newport as too bad. i don't know why.