Why does everyone else seem to have someone?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Amaya, May 2, 2007.

1. Amaya

Amaya Member

All my friends are dating, but why not me?
    I was going out with this one girl for a while, though it didn't work out.
    Should I try and fix things with her?
    Or just find someone new.

2. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

Don't feel bad.. Someone better will come along. You've just got to get out there and meet some new people.. Do any of your friends have someone they could hook you up with? That might be bad advice, but.. it's just a thought. If the relationship didn't work out the first time, what's to say it'll work out this time? You should move on and try to find someone better? Hope that helps some.

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

meh, youre 15. relationships will happen with time, dont rush or youll probably end up in a few that youll regret

4. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Stop comparing yourself to your friends. Being envious of your friends who all have girlfriends is not a good reason to get one yourself. That being said, I do know how it feels because I've been there too and I used to feel envious of all the people in high school (and later on, in college) who were dating. Just try to be patient, ok?:)

5. mlee27

mlee27 Member

don't rush it at your age. you'll wish you had stayed single during these fun times in your life.the last thing i wanted in school was a boyfriend who wants to deal with relationship crap. there are other things more fun and important to occupy your time with.

6. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

You're young and have plenty of time to find someone. I often feel the same way, though, so I can sympathize. The best advice I can give you is to not look for love because it never works out when you do. Waiting for it to find you is the best method. I also agree with mlee27. Getting into serious relationships in high school is not as great as it seems, especially since most of them never last. Spend time with your friends and take up some hobbies to keep yourself busy and not thinking about dating.

7. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

Hey, some of my friends are getting it right with their boyfriends and girlfriends. Don't worry and do your life.

8. superfrank

superfrank Member

You're fifteen. Things will fall into your lap. You shouldn't worry about it. I used to do that and I always overthought any "situations" that arose. Just act on impulse.

9. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

dont worry theres someone for everyone. I just found my life but im kindof questioning him because i think hes a cheater but idk i hope hes not because i really like him and dont want to lose him because i know im not the prettiest girl ever but idk. If things didnt work out then try to find someone new.

10. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

As I have told my 15 year old son "enjoy being a "kid" for a while longer because in a few years you won't have that luxury."

Yes, I remember what it was like to be 15 and my advice comes from experience. I watched all my friends date,break up, get back together, and all the other tragedies that befall kids in high school. I dated a couple of guys when I was a freshman and realized it was more fun to be single because I was never crying at school dances or calling my friends because "it's been 2 days and he hasn't called"...I was enjoying myself. If I could do it over again I would....It was entirely too much fun being single....

So, have fun with your friends, experience new things, and enjoy what is left of your youth. In a few short years you won't be worried about dating, but paying bills, sick kids, work and so on. For now just enjoy life, and the people you meet.....one of these days you'll stumble across the right person for you.

11. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

i shouldnt seek relations
    all ya need is live and enjoy your life
    perfect yourself
    then all the other will come by itselt

12. heart2heart

heart2heart Banned

The proper girl could probably be hiding and waiting for the right time to come out in hiding. Relax! I know that you will have your time.

13. heart2heart

heart2heart Banned

The proper girl could probably be hiding and waiting for the right time to come out in hiding. Relax! I know that you will have your time.

Catalog for Husqvarna Motorcycle Parts