Why do you smoke synthetic cannabinoids?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by force_of_acid, Oct 15, 2009.

1. force_of_acid

force_of_acid Member

Why not just stick to good, old, healthy weed?

I even saw some dude who didn't know how to compare JWH-200 with weed cuz he has never smoked it....lol...

I don't say I would not consider getting some to try it cuz it's so cheap...but why the fuck would someone constantly use it instead of Cannabis...

I think it's stupid to constantly use substitute for beautiful plant.. And who knows how unhealthy it to use synthetic cannabinoids often..

Cannabis is worth smoking even only cuz of perfect smell and taste. And don't forger every strain has different effects.. And anyway almost all weed will give better effects than synthetic cannabinoids..

It's not like synthetic cannabinoids are psychedelic RCs very worth because of profound effects you get and and because of all benefits you can have from using them..

So why risk using them daily or very often?

2. yubpro

yubpro Member

1) won't show up on drug tests

2) don't have access to naturally occurring cannabinoids

3) can be ingested in larger amounts quicker and more efficiently

4) personal preference, because of bio-chem diversity in humans some people probably find synthetic cannabinoids to be preferable.

Personally, I would stay away from synthetic cannabinoids. But that's just me.

3. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I have ordered a sample of JHW-018, just to try it out. If I do like it, I might order some and try a larger amount. It's not something that I would replace Mary for, but in the cases if I had a test coming up I might substitute for a while. I mainly want to test the effects, and check it out in general. But like I said, noting can replace Mary Jane :)

4. kobilica

kobilica Member

It get's you very high for very cheap price. Easy to smoke. Can do anything with it (eat sniff??? etc), no showing on drugs tests etc.

5. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

MMMmmm jwh brownies, lol.

6. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

that's like saying "why not eat 3 feet of san pedro cactus instead of taking 2c-x"

they're JUST different.

7. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Personally I really only ordered some because of drug testing issues.
    Prefer herb, but 018 can get really great.
    I never noticed anything from snorting it, but that doesn't mean much as I'd been smoking a lot.
    I wouldn't recommend insufflation (no burn, but seems to be a waste).
    Not sure why it didn't work as well as eating it....doesn't seem to make sense when I think about it.

8. force_of_acid

force_of_acid Member

Only normal reason to smoke it often can be that it doesn't show on drug test.. Like Smitty25 is using it..

I'm talking about people who use it daily or very often cuz of other reasons.. I guess they just can't get weed...

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

it's much simpler than that. You, forceofacid, like weed more than synthetics. Other people like synthetics more than weed. It happens :)

10. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

i would totally go for the three feet of pedro. ive tried several 2c's and they just don't do it for me like mescaline does. i don't know why they just feel empty. the trip seems superficial somehow.

mescaline is the holy grail of phenethylamines.for a while it was the standard by which all others were held. all the other phens feel like bits and pieces of the mescaline flight. DOX's come the closest in my opinion. but theres no replacement.

11. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

I have heard SO many people say things like this, but I found 2ct7 at high doses to be very fulfilling and loving. I felt very much in love with nature, and myself. I see nothing superficial there.
    I have not tried any other 2c's though, so I could find your statement to be true at a later date.

12. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

2C-T-7 can be deadly at high doses, especially by insufflation. Just throwing that out there.

13. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

...ok?

14. kobilica

kobilica Member

Maybe sniffing JWHs doesn't work because they are freebase, which if is it smoke-able, is almost guaranteed it is freebase.

Freebase doesn't dissolve in your nose.

15. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

i tried 2c-b and 2c-e. i was always too afraid of 2-ct-7 but i've heard that's a really good one. Shulgin seemed to favor it. I did not appreciate the weird body load from the 2c's i tried.

16. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

I plan on ordering some jwh-018 sometime in the near future. I cant smoke weed right now cuz im on probation, so that is why I wanna try this out. What are you guy's preferred smoking method for this chemical? (Other than mixed with marijuana)

17. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I would smoke it personally.

18. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

It's pretty easy to smoke honestly.
    Vapes pretty quick.
    I'd use a bowl with either 2 screens in it or some foil with a small hole.
    Or you could put it on a cig. It works, but sometimes not as well.

19. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

I completely agree. 2c-x sucks, the only beneficial phens IMO are Mescaline and DOx. I have only done mescaline once, so my opinion may be a little bias.

20. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Sucks?
    Harsh opinion.
    Can't say I agree, but I can say I've like other psychs more than 2c's (LSD and DMT).
    Think T7 beats shrooms for me though.