why do women seem to have a thing for circumcised cocks?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Man O' Steel, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Man O' Steel

Man O' Steel Member

first off, mods, i have read the previous posts on the subject, and this is in no way intended to be controversial - this isn't about the right or wrong thing to do... this is about preferences and reasoning for it.

i moved to england from america when i was just a baby. my parents were american and i was circumcised as was pretty much the custom then. all my girlfriends have been english, and nearly all of them had their first experience with a cut cock with me, and all of them seemed really into it. although it could obviously have been a well-acted ego-boosting thing they did for me, it seemed pretty genuine. they were all practically in love with it, just for being circumcised.

i'm not sure i understand. that's why i ask about it. any women with views? and guys with experiences?

2. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I'm an uncut in America which is a bit of an oddity. I think most girls in America will say they preffer a circumcised penis because its the cultural norm. Most people in a population will preffer the cultural norm for the obvious reason that if they didn't, it wouldn't be widespread.

That said, I haven't run into a girl who was totally put off by my uncircumciseness(word??).

Peace

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha oh no not another circumsized thread...i am sure this will go well..

4. Man O' Steel

Man O' Steel Member

no no, i was never saying there was anything wrong with being intact. not at all. it just seems women are always talking about circ'd like it's sexy or something.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

im just saying these threads never turn out well, but i am sure you will see what i mean :D

6. Man O' Steel

Man O' Steel Member

i wasn't actually talking to you. the only person clogging it up with rubbish so far is you, you'll see.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yes we shall see [​IMG] but ya might want to take some midol for that pms...

8. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

i just think they're prettier

but then again, if i had a boyfriend that was uncircumsized, im sure i would think his was pretty too, because i loved him

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

It doesn't make all that big of a difference. I haven't had a lot of experience (two guys) but the one who wasn't circumsized was a lot more easy to overstimulate. We had to do oral in a certain way (and alas, pretty much only that way) for him to continue enjoying it.

They guy attached is far more important though. Just like size debates. It's not what you have, it's how you use it.

10. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I've never been with an uncircumsized guy...so I don't really have a preference...

I think Michigan just kind of goes with trends anyway...that's prolly why.

11. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

I dono the uncut ones kinda scare me

12. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

I've only been with uncut guys. The only one I have been with...it was kind of weird. I had to do things to him differently. It was actually odd. But, I noticed that sex with cut guys is different. It usually hurt for me, when I was with this fellow. But any of the other times I've been with uncut, and there was never a problem with pain. But, that's just my POV.

13. faded

faded Member

yah i was lazy to read the whole thread. but this girl i kno asked me if all guys are circumcised and she started tellin me how it would be werid if she did it with a guy that isnt. soo seems like she liked it. then agian another girl told me she never been with a cut cock before but she wouldnt like it since its jsut werid. lol....

14. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I'm a guy, and I'm circumcised. I'm quite glad that I am. Circumcised penises just look better. Maybe that's why women prefer them.

I have a good-looking penis. I've been told that by women, too. But I don't recall any making a fuss about it, and I suppose that's because they're American women and they're used to circumcised penises.

-Jeffrey

15. juggla

juggla Member

im uncircumsied, the few girls ive been with looked at it a little funny, and one even commented how it looked funny, but it didnt stop them from going down on me or jumping all over it.

foreskin rocks!!!

16. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

What? Huh? How about let the "420" leave your system and then clarify your post... First you say you've "only been with uncut guys." Then you recount sex with CUT guys, and how it usually hurt for you, etc. How is it that you have only been with uncut guys but you've also been with cut guys?

-Jeffrey

17. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

I've been with both and I dont find there to be much difference. I like penises weither they are circumsized or not :)

18. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

i dont want to start a debate about it, but to me it seems unnatural to circumcise a boy, especially since he does not have a choice when a baby? maybe it would be better if it could happen when he is more likely, being older, to be able to decide? as for female preferences, i cannot hope to even try to answer, excepting that i have had great success so far with my whole, unmutilated "boy" ;)

19. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

^^^Peregrine, i agree with you. I think circumcision is fine as long as its done when the boy is 18 and its his choice. Its the same reason whyi think it would be wrong for a parent to give a child a tattoo. It should be the persons adult, informed choice to do to their body as they wish.

Interestingly, I've only met one person(that I know of) who opted to have a curcimcison later in life, which suggest to me that it really isn't a huge deal to be uncut.

Peace

20. atropine

atropine Member

well who would at that age, considering the amount of agony that goes on when circumsizing adult penis. my cousin got infected and had to get it cut when he was around 20, he was in pain for about 2weeks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.