Why do some men want to make my life a living hell????

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kindwoman, Jan 9, 2005.

1. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I don't understand some guys. Why do they say one thing and then do another? They're so damned confusing. I guess I should just start not believing anything that comes out of a guy's mouth, because it's never the truth.

Sorry for venting, but I've been crying all night last night & all day today over this kind of crap. When will I ever learn????

2. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

a lot of guys I know have the same opinion of girls....

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

yea it goes both ways. but there are some good ones out there

4. HippieInMyHead

HippieInMyHead Member

Just an observation here. It's not possible that this has anything to do with things. Is it?

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=818519&postcount=13

Like I said, just an observation from afar and probably has nothing to do with what you're talking about here, but, at least you do have a plan B.

5. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I don't, I just wanna give you head :p.

6. kindwoman

No, it doesn't have anything to do with that at all.

7. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

You are seriously breaking my heart here. Like I have told all my sisters, men are basically pigs. Yeah we can be allright sometimes but we have a problem as a whole with honesty. What broke me of it was being with a strong woman that could see through all my bullshit. I could either lose her or straighten my ass out. I sure do miss her sometimes. Just kidding, we got married. I'm sorry you are hurting and angry but hang in there. There are some nice guys out there but at times we can be hard to find.

8. Isellglasspipes

Isellglasspipes Member

Well, that does go both ways.But could it be the type of guys you are hanging out with thats the problem?

9. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Q "Why do some men want to make my life a living hell????"

I'm not sure, I think it gives us a sense of power.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.

10. kindwoman

Thanks NavyDeadHead, I appreciate your support, there's a lot of smartasses on here who don't take me seriously!

11. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

Too true. Dont sweat the jackasses. And dont worry. There are a lot of things more worth being upset about than men. Or women really. It's not worth it. I've seen your pics. I'm sure the right man is out there for you.

God bless!

12. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I am very sorry to hear how upset you are. I understand the pain and deception your going through. You just need to keep looking for that one guy that is a man of his word and is honest. I know that there are few of those guys out there the rest of the men you just have to "mold" them into an honest man and it takes alot of time and alot of pain. So my dear dont give up you will find or "mold" an honest man.

*HUGS*
    ~Fallen Fairy~

13. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

mold other people? thats not good to try to change people

14. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I used to hurt alot of women by telling them what I thought they wanted to hear (thought I was being kind) and then not being able to live up to it because my heart wasn't in it.

Since then I've realized I do alot less damage, and get in a lot less trouble, by being upfront, even if it means being labeled a "smartass" or a "jackass" from time to time.

It's a good test too; if a woman can't laugh at herself she's probably going to spend alot of time bitching at me.

The feilds narrowed quite a bit but it's a much more pleasant place to be than it used to be, for me and whoever doesn't mind tromping through a little mud to find some shade..

15. FallenFairy

yeah that sounds wrong I dont know how to put it...............

try and show them what they are doing and how it's hurting you. make them want to better themselves. (is that any better???)

16. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

MAN-ipulation! lol

17. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Lol is right!

Any woman who looks at me and see's what she thinks she can turn me into is setting herself up for alot of disapointment.

18. FallenFairy

EXACTLY...... LOL

19. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

Kindwman i am 21 and found this out yrs ago...out of about 100 only two are generally decent....men liked to have there ego's filled by having a woman like them and do things for them.... fight back and kick their asses...deflate those egos...and if thery're worth it, make them feel good...but never listen to those shitty words they try to suck u in with.

and read the davinci code toknow how awesome we are! (not that we dont already know;) )

20. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

ha ha yes you are exactly right..seriously chicks dont want bullshit fed to them while you get in their pants....if a girl just wants fun then a guy should be just as lighthearted instead of trying to be the hero, "fallin love withme guy" when their heart is not there and most likely hers in not either