why do people bug about heroin and not oxycontin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by rollontheground, May 29, 2008.

1. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

a bunch of my friends do oc's and perc's and vickys and shit..i of course do also, but the difference between me and my friends is if oxy aint around or is too pricey ill just go for the dope. Than EVERYONE starts saying im a dirtbag and a fucking drug addict and acts all fucking weird towards me and shit....like in my eyes im just saving a lil money doing dope instead of oc (all opiates are more or less the same; its just dose dependant) but in other peoples eyes oxy's perfectly fine and heroin makes you the scum off the fucking earth....like seriousley if i can get 20 40's for 300 ill do that and sell a few just so i can get high for free...but theres no way im paying some asshole $30 for an 40mg oc when i can get a bag of dope which will fuck me up more than that for $15...and ive never shot ANYTHING.

2. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Yea I agree that people overreact about H , but I personally wouldn't do it even though I don't care if someone does, it's not a big deal. I just like to know exactly what I'm getting when I buy opiates.

3. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

maybe they treat you like scum because most people that use heroin generally are scum. not saying you are, but if your going to be using the most junky drug out there, then be prepared to be treated like a junky.

4. does2

does2 Member

there is a reason oc's are called hillbilly heroin.
    i do know what you mean man(personally prefer morphine or dilly's over all opiates).
    i think the reason people talk shit on your situation is because they are justifying their own drug use. they are using you to say, "i'm not that bad, he's(you) worse than me. when i wanna do heroin is when i'll stop".
    they are irrational thoughts that keep them okay with them.
    and i agree with you, the h is cheaper and a just as good an opiate. just be careful man, don't do the same thing your uninformed friends do.

by no means am i saying to stop taking vics and stick to heroin, i'm just saying it's an obvious progression.

5. does2

does2 Member

heroin the junkiest drug out there?
    maybe it was for a while, but i think people are driven to far worse things through meth. meth is, by far, worse than h.
    anything you abuse or are addicted to can make you scum.

6. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

well when i said the most junky drug i was referring to opiates, but i'm sure heroin can fuck u over just as much as meth.

7. does2

does2 Member

ya, in the end you are right.
    i guess i am just taken aback by the rapid degradation of tweakers.

8. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

east coast...dont know anything about tweakers..lol its so whacked how 45 minutes away from me theres hundreds of people selling thousands of bags of heroin a day yet theres no meth around here...and its like the complete opposite in the middle of the country right?

9. does2

does2 Member

idk about the middle, but in az, specifically mohave county it sure is.
    h is HARD to come by, unless you have a steady connect and are semi-trusted.
    all i can say is, meth is more available than weed to my 14 year old brother... shit is sad.

10. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

That is always going to happen with all groups of people and friends you use with.It happens with almost all Drugs also, There are so many examples of it. Its alright to sniff coke but God Forbid you smoke it or shoot it up. You can take as many hits LSD or eat as many shrooms as you want but you are a peace of shit if you smoke PCP or sniff K. Even people who do Herion will judge other Herion users. I use to see that alot, You can sniff a bundle of dope or smoke it all you want but if you shot it up you are a then a junky.And so on and so fourth with all drugs.

11. navajas

navajas Member

LMFAO on people sayin that heroin users r scum or people using anything that gets u addicted makes u scum. Addicts r not SCUM! theyre unfortunate people who fell victims to a drug, that doesnt make em scum. All we have to give them is love n help. Never look down at anyone, NOBODY! BTW you can get addicted to OCs easily, rappers these day dnt do Heroin cuz they dnt wanna be looked at as junkies, so they drink sizzurp. FYI alot of them r Odin on that shit n gettin addicted, bare in mind that Codeine is the weakest Opiated out there. So in the end it doesnt depend on the substance it depends on the person. To the OP I knw exactly what ur talkin about, all my friends stopped talkin to me cuz I wanted to try other things that weed. Find other more open minded people. Fuck em. Ive done coke, Ive done heroin, never Oded or got addicted n I dnt do em anymore.

12. does2

does2 Member

your post made me smile.
    i totally agree. addicts need help, not to be looked down upon as scum.
    :)

13. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Alcoholics look down on stoners
    Stoners look down on pill poppers
    Pill poppers look down on H heads
    H heads look down on coke heads
    Coke heads look down on crack heads
    Crack heads look down on meth heads
    Meth heads look down on themselves.

It's all bullshit. People are justifying there own actions by looking down on others. The truth is that they look down on themselves, but they don't know it.

To that end, maybe the meth heads deserve a little credit for being more in touch with reality. :)

14. navajas

navajas Member

Couldnt have said it better, that is the truest statement a person can say. the whole world works like this, n not when it comes to drugs only, to everything. even things such as wars n cultures. to me thats the main reason why humanity has been in a downward spiral since the beginning.

15. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

the people that do that are just plain stupid.
    it's more bang for your buck, additional risk, but painkillers are painkillers.
    in the end, if someone gives you shit about heroin but not pk's, tell them that you're having a better night for less.

plus, you can get hooked to anything, it's not always the drug, it's just you.

16. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Yeah addiction is a disease and a majority of the addicts are good people who just have a horrible problem but lets not kid ourselfs there are alot of Addicts out there who are down right thief junky scum bags who would sell there own mother for a hit or Bag !!! I was a horrbile Addict who fucked people over 24/7 but even at my worst times of being addicted to Herion and Coke I still had some kind of morals and lines I would not cross even how fucked looking back at it now those morals were. So many people love to use being a drug addict as a excuse for so much shit they do wrong to there friends,family and society,shit even defense layers in murder trials try use the defendent being a drug addict to excuse there client for killing someone, It gets very fucking old after awhile when a person Fucks you over for the 100th time and you hear the same old bull shit come out of there mouth I did it becasue I am a addict It was not really me at the time I would never do something like that if not for the drugs. I hate that shit so dam much !!!! Shit My girl just took me back and forgave for shit I did to her when I was using real bad and fucking her over buy stealing from her not being there and cheating on her time and time again. she heard that bull shit line I am a drug addict excuse one to many times Or I promise I will get help and stop. shit It was not unitl I really did get my shit under control that she came back into my life. Same with some of my family.. I am the same with some of my old friends now also, And why should I be nice I know dam well if I let them into my house or car I am going to have to worry about what they stole to pawn off to get there dam bag of dope. Fucked up shit

17. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

-edit-

realized my post was irrelevant.

OC addicts are no different than H addicts, they just either have access to pills or don't understand the underlying concept that opiates are opiates.

I personally have no access to H, and I like knowing exactly what is in my drugs so I stick to pills cause I can get them, but that doesnt mean when I run out I don't consider heading downtown to try and score some smack.

Drugs are drugs, and addicts are addicts. Like someone said earlier, I feel much worse for Meth addicts because of what that does to your body and your mind. At least when you finally kick opiates for good you are left with your brain cells intact. I don't look down on other drug users, but having been a serious addict myself I pity anyone who is going through what it is to have a substance control your life.

Here's to more tolerant drug users and to breaking down stupid social barriers that really just stem from misunderstanding, and from idiots who think all H users share needles and have AIDS. That shit stopped in the 80's once people realized it was bad. People don't give addicts the credit the deserve!

-V

18. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL

19. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I COMPLETELY agree with the OP. As long as you dont shoot it, its practically the same thing. But the second you start banging anything in your veins, forget about it. You are the scum of the earth, Officially. Cuz everyone knows that once you start shooting, there's no coming back from that...

I just dont have a direct connect for dope, but I wouldnt mind snorting that shit once, just to try it. But you couldnt pay me ten thousand dollars to stick a needle in my vein.

20. navajas

navajas Member

shooting is bad, n its better if u never shoot, but u dnt have the right to label anyone scum of the earth!!! scum of the earth r people who judge others.