Why do old DUDES always do this?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, May 6, 2013.

1. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I was at the bar Saturday night, sitting and talking with my husband, and two nasty-ass old men come up and start talking to me. How is this appropriate? Fucking men! Ok, this is my male bashing thread. Ladies, if you have something you would like to add, feel free. Men, don't bitch about my bitchin' thread. I don't wants to hear it!!!! :)

2. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

because guys are pervs and it doesn't really change with age.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I once had an old guy literally throw $5 at me because I refused to let him buy me a drink. Silly men thinking they can buy their way into my pants.

I guess because that guy was a douche bag the majority of guys must be douche bags.

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I know a few older men who like to converse with young women and buy them drinks....but not in a perverse way. They know they don't have a shot in hell, and wouldn't even try. They just like to talk to them. They are often more pleasant to talk to than the women their age.

But I know they are rare exceptions, because all dudes are dicks.

5. judymae

judymae Member

Im down with this. I met alot of older men, were nice and didnt have any bad manners.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So don't go to bars then.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

bars are where the goofs hang out

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hey... I haven't been in a bar for 20 years or better...

Wait!

Dammit!

9. LetLovinTakeHold

Or go to a pub instead. There's usually at least one Hippy watering hole in every town. People are usually pretty respectful at those places.

10. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

I resemble that remark!....

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's because you're hot.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Old dudes always hit on me. Like 50 and 60 year olds. I go to this group thing and I swear every guy over the age of 40 that comes in there feels the need to hit on me.

(and then they often have the nerve to invite me and my son to their house so my 2 yr old can "have a play date" with their much older kid... which just seems like a fake invite.)

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

And I'm talking about something- some place that is NOTHING like a bar.

I've realized that all men are just really dogs when it comes down to it.

(note on these men- they are all married to women who are about ten yrs younger or more than them but about ten yrs older then me. absolutely none of them are single. neways i believe with some men, once they reach a certain age they get so desperate or something or so in despair about their age (not all men of a certain age, just some!) that they can't help hitting on any female under the age of 40... or 50... or whatever. younger than them!)

14. LetLovinTakeHold

Some of us can restrain ourselves better than others, but yes we are.

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Haha... a 60 yr old guy that i'm friends with told me that a few months ago when I was confused and complaining to him about this other older guy that shamelessly hit on me and kinda offended me and I realized it was true. Yeah..every guy. And yes, some guys have class and some don't. (restraint=class)

16. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Old dudes probably do that because they are past the point of giving a shit. Not sure why they would do that when you are with another guy, though.

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i'm an old man...

ii would only zero in on a young girl in a bar if she was a skanky thing...i got no time for classy girls that want things...i'm gonna die soon

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Haha... yeah... about the when you're w another guy part. Because the guys I'm talking about are one way when it's just me and then when my hubby comes to pick me up they tend to act totally diff and totally kiss his ass (offer to work on his car for free and shit), which actually totally weirds me out...

but yeah, the whole past a point of giving a shit... i had just been thinkin bout this thread and that's prolly what it is actually. like fuck it, ill say and do what i think because... i can.

19. deviate

deviate Senior Member

That stuff pisses me off. When I'm out with a woman, all you have to do is go take a piss and some idiot is trying to buy her drinks. Then you walk up and they try to play it off like 'oh hey man!'

I don't get it. I have never gone up to girls in bars like that. Maybe a few times if they are giving strong signals, but I think guys like that are pathetic.

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, and honestly when they act like that with D it seems so fake. Like they're laying it on a bit heavy and I can tell Dan's lookin at em like "okaaayy yeah um hi?". And yes, pathetic.