Why Do Men Like To Cum In A Woman's Mouth?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by matt1162, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Styx

Styx Members

Cumming into a willing mouth that is hungry for your load is incomparable to anything else.

It's the follow up after the release. The gentle suction, the feel of the tongue, that last little squeeze to get the last drop. You never get that extra stimulation when you nut in a pussy or an ass....or your fist.

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

There is definitely an element of submission and dominance to it. My girlfriend thinks it’s disgusting to swallow cum but at the same time she loves it that I swallow her cum. She gets off knowing that she can make me do this disgusting act for her.

Of course I don’t think it’s disgusting at all. Her cum is sweet and I love sucking her cock and making her cum. I do feel submissive sucking her especially if she is standing over me holding my head on her cock and fucking my face. Sometimes I feel like she is using me as a cum dumpster - an orifice to dump her cum in. I love being her cum dumpster.

3. reese1965

reese1965 Members

I love the intensity of the orgasm in her mouth. Pulling out at the last minute and using hands is nice, but not even comparable.

4. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

There is no down side for the man.
    If the woman enjoys giving blow jobs, there you go.
    I don't understand when they say don't cum in my mouth.
    Cocks shoot semen, it's what they do,
    If you don't want it to cum in your mouth, put it somewhere else.:p
    Seriously, lets all just have a good time without all the
    analyzing

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

IMO it is because it shows that she is enjoying the experience as much as you are. It is her obviously her complete involvement and satisfaction that causes a guy to feels like he has satisfied his willing and eager woman.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. mr man

mr man Visitor

Maybe not even that subtle...

7. Just for fun

That is definitely one way of looking at it. I simply see two people enjoying each other's sexual company.

8. Windman

Windman Members

It just feels better. The continued suction, the tongue and gentle stimulation feels incredible. I don't care for cumming on her face, I think it degrading.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. mr man

mr man Visitor

If she says she wants it in her mouth to finish off I don't argue.
    I at least make an effort to get some in her mouth... ;)

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. mr man

mr man Visitor

Yes, that can happen.
    Accidentally of course...
    Back to domination via branding.

11. Just for fun

Sometimes I like changing it up so when I cum in her mouth she lets it run out and down the shaft while she is looking and smiling at me. That I feel is hot.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  12. Just for fun

Very true but the thrill I get from viewing that event makes up for the white goodness she is missing.

13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The reasons I love cumming in the mouth are because when done right it feels so good and watching her woman’s lips please my cock during orgasm is just such a beautiful sight which gives a big visual turn on

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Menty

Menty Members

There just isn't a better feeling for me. And she seems to always know when I'm about to cum and looks up at me before I explode in her mouth. It just heightens the excitement as she watches me convulse from cumming in her mouth while still sucking it. Sometimes she gets really excited when I'm cumming in her mouth and other times she keeps sucking as if I'm not even cumming. So DAMN sexy and keeps my dick rock hard for more sucking and another nut. Damn I love having my dick sucked.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Why do we like it is such an easy question to answer. Because it feels so damn good while my cock is being sucked and when she makes me cum, it feels Apollo good.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I suppose it is mentally arousing for a lot of reasons but it also feels so damned good. Warm, wet and with a slippery tongue wrapping around it all. Love the feeling.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. JS420

JS420 Members

For me the pleasure factor goes in this order.... in a warm, wet pussy as we both climax together and her contraction milk the cum from my pulsating cock/ in a warm, wet mouth as their lips milk the cum from my pulsating cock and lastly by hand as their strokes milk the cum from my pulsating cock!!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. AngloRefugee

AngloRefugee Members

When I cum in a woman's mouth, she swallows it and then licks the head of my cock thoroughly, so there's no mess to clean up!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's an acknowledgement of total acceptance to swallow a man's load of cum. You can take it in your mouth and allow it to drool down the shaft as you continue to suck on it but don't spit it out. FINISH THE JOB FOR HIM!

20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Why?? Just because it feels incredible. Warm wet suction. Tongue action on the head. A little bit of the naughty factor. Maybe a little dominance. I've always thought it was the very best finish.

6Sailor9 and LowHangers like this.