Why do I want to watch my wife fuck another guy?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by verkitwme, Nov 4, 2010.

1. verkitwme

verkitwme Member

Happily married couple with MILF for sure, trim body that guys would kill for. Great sex life but I'm almost obsessed with having a threesome with a really well hung guy and her. I'm "normal" in the size range but think she'll go wild riding a big cock. We talk about it during sex and it turns us both on, she likes to fantisize about me with another chick too. I've told her my feeling are real and and is somewhat interested. Tried the craigslist route and get slammed with responses. What is the general feeling out there on making this happen ?

87Couple likes this.
  2. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Love it, Love it, Love it. we have been swing for over 25 years, and I love to see guys fuck my wife. It is even hotter if the guy has a huge cock, I love to see her with her legs wide open and his cock pumping her. The more guys that fuck her, the better :)

87Couple likes this.
  3. Amoureux

Amoureux Banned

my husband and I are echangistes.
    It is good for relationship

4. stevepremo

stevepremo loves life

There's nothing hotter than watching a woman I love having sex with someone else, while I'm holding her head in my lap, with my hard cock resting against her cheek.

Alice in SC, 87Couple and DieselGirl like this.
  5. squibbles

squibbles Member

I'm just that guy that will fuck your wife

Alice in SC likes this.
  6. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

My husband is a little different in that regard. He is ok with me being with another man but he doesn't want to participate, or watch. He says he couldn't stand to watch.

7. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

What if you had a big dick yourself - would the incentive still be the same to watch your wife with other men (since you said them having a big dick made it more exciting)???

I always here guys who like watching their wife with other men mention a big dick - i always assumed this is because they have small dicks and feel inadequate or something?

8. verkitwme

verkitwme Member

Well I don't feel inadequate as our sex life is great, but the thought of her riding a huge cock does turn us both on.

Robynnsdad and 87Couple like this.
  9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Whilst it's not for me I've come across other men with the same feelings.

10. bikimaholic

bikimaholic Member

It's not just about a big cock. I prefer someone the same size as myself.

87Couple likes this.
  11. cmorris0

cmorris0 Guest

i've been asked to fuck a mans wife while he watched and he loved it when she was moaning and squirting all over the place.

12. D&D

D&D Member

we have done it 4 times now and i love it too. my favorite part is watching them cum on her.

1 person likes this.
  13. verkitwme

verkitwme Member

How did you find a good candidate for her to fuck????

14. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

I love seeing guys cum on my wife's face or tits :)

blahblahxz, Alice in SC and newguy259 like this.
  15. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

She has to be the one that does the finding if its going to work.

16. D&D

D&D Member

Well we have found all 4 on Craiglist. There are a lot of picture collectors out there but once in awhile you get lucky. I don't know how to do it otherwise.
    As far as Craiglist i would recommend lurking for awhile and see who post a lot and avoid them. I have noticed they are the ones that will waste your time.
    the hard part is finding another female.....

87Couple likes this.
  17. verkitwme

verkitwme Member

We've tried CL and man did we get slammed with responses. A lot of really young guys but think we found one candidate, now to see if there's any chemistry....

18. jack virgin

jack virgin Guest

it is also satisfying to let her have an affair and then talk about it. she will love you for it and it is a great turn on. it is hard to arrange a threesome, but wives really love the attention of two guys. my wife has always liked to dress sexy and she is good looking and rather than have her sneak. she had sex with guys at an early stage of our marraige. she would always tell me about it and for me it was great.

19. Kista

Kista Member

Try an adultdating site (such as adultfinder)

Or just get huge dildo.. you two can share =)

1 person likes this.
  20. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

This is what worked for my husband and me. We called it an open marriage at first, but he never wanted another woman and I only wanted one other man. So I guess I'm having an open affair. I like this arrangement a lot and my husband loves it.

87Couple likes this.