Why do I have a thing for chubby girls?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Israel Regardie, Jul 8, 2013.

1. I'm not a chubby chaser or anything. I don't mean like 300 pounds. Just a muffin top and a round behind... It drives me nuts seeing a chubby girl naked.
    I'm not into big butts or anything, not over-eating or handicaps. Just a little extra.
    For some reason, I'm crazy about girls with pot bellys. Why?

Somehow, girls who are a little chubby somehow seem more naked when they are naked. Maybe it's because nude models are always skinny and therefore they seem glamour-y and not real, whereas chubby means girl-next-door. Is that it?

Or is it political correctness gone mad?

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Does there have to be a reason? Enjoy what you like, and stop over thinking it. ")

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Women are pretty

4. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

I have always preferred chubby girls on a purely aesthetic level. Also, by and large, I find their personality to be a little more down to Earth.

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I think you mean "curvy"

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill HipForums Supporter

Attraction and indeed Beauty is, in the Eye of the Beholder :)

7. *MAMA*

All of the big girl adjectives are very subjective. I used to be a very big girl, but now just identify as "thick."

8. Eicks496

Eicks496 Guest

I have always been attracted to thicker women. To me, that is what a "real" woman's body is. Don't get me wrong, all the skinny women are gorgeous, but I'm all for the thicker ones, especially ones who are not self conscience about their selves.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Oh, that's natural. It's because they are just really cute. ;)

10. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Beauty doesn't come in sizes.

Bobsuruncle48 likes this.
  11. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

I like thicker gals also! I love to see that jiggle when they walk. Absolutely love to see their butt cheeks still jiggling two steps later! And if they have curves on top also, I'm in heaven! I like a little extra on the belly too. Curvy and not boxy shape. What is even more exciting is when they are confident about their looks. Über-sexy!!!

Rubenesque gals all the way!!

Bobsuruncle48 likes this.
  12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

They don't have to be fat to be considered to be curvy, medium sized & slimmer ones can be curvy in certain body areas to.

13. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Well said :2thumbsup:

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes beauty is not just on the outside.
    I like looking at woman who are slim or medium build & don't look over weight or have breasts that make them look too top heavy for their body size.

15. It's something I've had since I was like fifteen. Just don't get it. I mean, it's one thing to "like" certain things. But the fact that a pot belly drives me nuts is just weird...
    I am not at all attracted to fat chicks, not at all. But chubby... wowza.

Bending over... being naked outside... CMNF... ENF... All good.

16. la Principessa

Embrace what you love.

17. But what if what you love is wrong? Or the reasons are wrong?
    Like men who like vulnerable women because it means they feel powerful?
    Or men who treat women like sexual objects, etc?

I wanna know my attraction is not just another sexist, politically incorrect mindset. I wanna make sure my motives are as pure as any subconscious motive can be. Y'know?

18. *MAMA*

Only you can know your true intentions. As far as right and wrong, I've always believed any situation between two consenting adults is fair game as long as they're both on board with everything.

19. la Principessa

^This. If you're not objectifying them then what's the problem?

I like men that are taller than me and have broad shoulders. That doesn't make it bad. It's just a preference.