Why Do I Grow Grass?

Discussion in 'Organic Cannabis Growing' started by paperairplane, Jul 11, 2010.

1. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

I grow the sacred cannabis which I call affectionately sometimes, in moments of whistfulness simply Ness, because it is a calling, simply something that has always been in my soul, as I am so captivated by the nature and patterns of this world, it is my meditation and spiritual practice, as energies and brought forth through its cultivation and indeed ones entire life can be transformed, and the lives of many others and maybe even the world. I owe to this plant it seems, a great awakening to the true nature of reality, a much deeper nature, and deepening of my own internal senses, and heart-compass, than was able to be communicated in any other means, it prompts me with a true experience, and also a presence of warmth and trust, she is a true ally and a veritable diety, though her way is mysterious... she is love. Often in some of the more confused times of my life, she's offered relief, shes drawn me into nature and brought me to other herbs, and to meet people and have experiences, otherwise just would not have been so, it is feng shui I think. I grow it because I know it does honor to the world in which I inhabit, and it is a virtuous deed, one is put up to the true test, and has to have ones own judgement, but at the same time, its made me so much more in tune with the world around me, and true to the tao, the inner way.

Miraculously, I am here still, and a new faith has grown in me, something different from the past, life is simply art, and that is what I mean to honor the world, the canvas, and to create something, beautiful because this is where you life, there is no truer language than feeling, and the raccoon medicine, and eve the deer, these great trees and the sky, is this not how it has always been, and would always be. Simply growing through being. As plant and self tune into and reflect one another, they also go beyond in their own way, the obstruction of total symmetry imperfect but so alive,

perhaps, not even being!

for we are everywhere, we are weeds, and we love life and we come and go, our dance through existence, and all the strangeness of words, it is only non duality, it is Goddess everywhere

growing...

I grow hemp, that useful cane and my life is struck with meaning I am suddenly true it takes me back to the good old days, and the true way of living, how it is today, anything is possible, I tell the people about the medicine within the plant, that it is a remedy of a spiritual nature... perhaps so also, for how it enters into our society, and speaks so plainly of something greater, how near, in front of our eyes, yet we may not see unless we really look
    aorund, the language of everything is everywhere, stories are told, the world energies coalesce
    I grow grass because I am part of that
    annd as soon I wonder do I grow it, or does it grow me? I am a mother, and yet the world is my mother, it all happens on its own, it is the tao, the silence throughout, and the sudden unquestionable sensation that slips through always, and without end,
    I wait and also live a normal life, I struggle with insanity, and study the arcane, pretty soon, non duality will have been accomplished, but theres no time for any of that
    because all of the plants are growing... I smile when I think of them growing and I am in line with them, this is why I live my life, I don't know its a strange but simple pleasure, often the wind blows... often the cattle may leap forth into the sky...
    but how often does your mind just love itself completely?
    Everytime I witness and participate in the growth of cannabis be it through tending to a few wholesome sprouts or just peacefulling meditating on the inherent virtue which has been suddenly revealed in the universe, it was merely a lapse of my own self trust, and there, like the sun rising in the morning, there is a wise friend!

And it is so, we walk around and ramble, communing with all beings, and spreading forth the sacrament, and observe and live our selves, a thousand processes fall away, only one remains...
    its
    Loving!

everything is wholesome, nothing bad could ever happen truly, everything is the unfolding of something deep inside, when we go with the flow, itll all naturally turn out right in the sequence of events.

Theres nothing like harvest time, when you appreciate the beauty and wholesomeness of really putting your mind to something, dedicating yourself to it and getting it done, many a reverie I have had as I watched the leaves burst forth into life, and the buds expand and become more complex, the patterns within, and indeed, reverberating forth, rang like a divine music, through my soul and all things, and throughout my life, all is alive, I see that, the spirits are everywere.

The plant wards away negativity, and keeps a benevolent spirit present, it aids the soil, and the fae, where there is herb growing, there is everywhere near. It is a aid in meditation, a true incarnation of the Buddha, a within that one and verily, everywhere, is all the wisdom of all dharmas!

In her sublime unfolding, nature is restored everywhere, a divine plant, among mugwort, among pines, reaching like wormwood, into the vines.

Ganja is the tree of life! I climb her in my faery form and to wanti I am teleported, or many places, as with other plants this is always true, all lead to truth, all have their own cultures, their own language, and together, they have made this forest, of pure awareness and enlivened our senses with their story of Life and Death, and the cycles of all existence.

2. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

I grow the herb because I can, and I don't think twice about it, actually, it was when I began to grow it that my life suddenly evened out, before I suffered from delusions, and I didn't trust many people, now I've become aware of the way things actually, are, I'm more trusting, and the world is a better place!

I thank the Pomo, and everything!

3. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

Sometimes me and my friends gather to have rituals around the plants, we sit in a circle around the grove and engage in spiritual discussion and song, usually there is much mirth.
    It enables me to give a lot of pot away, and is an excellent meditation on the selflessness of all things. I recommend it to anyone, nature at its best, comparable to many sweat lodges, if done in combination with the right rituals.

Peace and Love, your friend Aish