Why do guys have to suck so bad sometimes......

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Takemenow, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

....and always leave when ur crying..

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i dont know...but that is such a terrible thing to do...

3. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i kinda deserved it.... i was mad at a stupid petty thing. but how he was reacting just made me more upset...then he just left.... i hate when that happens

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Maybe he didn't wish to deal with it for some reason or another, and so left? :

5. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i know thats what it was...dosent mean it dosent suck any less

6. Soulless||Chaos

But would you have wanted him to stay, if he was angry or whatever, and may not be thinking straight?

7. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

cuz i think us both going to bed angry is not a good thing to do

8. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hmmm... a lot of times when i'm upset i have to leave and gather my thoughts and go back and talk about it after i'm calmed down and not incredibly out of control and emotional... it upsets my bf, but luckily we don't get into too many arguments. when we DO, however, i know to stick around b/c that's what he needs... perhaps you should try telling him that you need him to stay nearby, even if he chooses to be silent and think for a minute (he may REALLY need that as much as you need him... ) make sense?

9. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

yes it dose. and normaly he would.. but he was stoned outta his tree at the time

10. Soulless||Chaos

But if he had not left, perhaps some things would have been said that were not meant, only making you both angrier? Maybe it's best to sleep on it.

11. if some female was bitching at me over petty shit, i'd walk away too.:rolleyes: why do girls have to suck so bad sometimes....

12. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hmm.. i'm gonna have to with SC on this one... maybe it's best you two just sleep on it and talk about it tomorrow... maybe write him something since you can't talk to him directly (i do that sometimes: helps me sleep)

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

The best kind of relationships you learn from after strong expressions of emotions.

Fighting can be comming to grips with differences and solidifying bonds.

think it over.

14. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

aaaahhhhh yes! you bring up an excellent point!! bravo!! :D i completely agree... this is so true! ahhh! i can't express how i feel now hehe... i'm glad you brought that up, though... i've talked about this sooo many times with my boyfriend...

i still think sometimes you have to calm down and think though.. sometimes things are said when you're angry that wouldn't normally be said at other times... being spiteful and mean because you're hurt and/or angry... of course then the emotional apologizing usually comes if both are willing to stay after name-calling or whatever happens...

hmmm... i think arguing is an art... one that you learn over time... *shrug* maybe?

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Oh yeah, definatly... you have to calm down before you say something you regret.

But you wanna mean everything you say too... don't reherse how you feel or anything.

Its really important to be really honest. [​IMG]

Heh, yeah... But I dunno if being good at arguing ever helps. [​IMG]

16. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

wow... you'll make a great husband some day...

EDIT--- let me clarify what i mean... you're really smart and obviously know quite a few things about how relationships work. *high five* i'm very impressed.

but anywho... i don't think being good at arguing will do anything but annoy the hell out of your partner, who will never "win" that's how i feel with my brother... he's like.. a master debator (haha) so he annoys the hell out of me... wow i hope i'm not like that too.... hmmm...

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

... Eh... I dunno...

My sorta girlfriend is kinda avoiding me...

I should just appoligise, but I don't think I did anything wrong...

I usually have good advice, but I don't really listen to it a lot... if that makes any sense.

Heh, I end up doing that all the time... I dunno what there is to feel good about though... nobody really wins an argument... somebody just loses less. [​IMG]

18. I dont remember a damn thing

19. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Of course not. :rolleyes:

20. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I would only leave a crying chick if she was being a complete retard. As a man, I feel obligated to comfort women when they are sad.