Why do ambulances always take off you’re socks

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Killa1989, Aug 12, 2018.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

That's what all appliance dealers want you to think, that its just a myth your dryer contains a black hole that eats socks.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah just, you know, talking socks ends up about black holes and space programs. You know you're reading the lost bullshit you'll read all day lol

3. wooleeheron

The temperature is the critical thing, and it means dryers can be designed to eat fewer socks using a theory of everything that tells us exactly what is the "just right" temperature to open up a wormhole.

4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Is this really a question or something you've thought about? Hope you never have a major injury my friend. Life's too short to worry about such trivial things where you walk away.

5. wooleeheron

Life's too short to leave in the hands of the idiots destroying the planet in the name of growth, progress, reason, science, and human rights. At least they aren't claiming its in the name of love anymore.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    Amberlamps is coming ...

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But you seem so tech savvy?

Alonso376 likes this.
  8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So do you have or want kids?

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So tell me what do you do for a living?

10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

There is so much wrong going on but I believe a lot more better. You say growth, reason, progress, science and human rights are wrong. You're an idiot my friend. Please enlighten me in what you do in life. Only go back a 100 years and compare to the lovo g standards of all the world now. Even the 90% poor are better off now. It's called progress and we are still slow but getting there slowly. Another 100 years I'm pretty sure there will be less hunger and poverty if we as human beings keep pushing for a better world. Yes there are massive money corporate companies our there but that will not be our legacy. All the negative no good people who just want the planet to fail can all go and take a good deep breath every morning and every night and tell them self something that my grandad (bless his soul) told me when I was at deaths door. "Hour by hour, day by day. I'm getting better in every way". This man fought in world war 2. The human race is not all bad. Let's all pull together and give our kids and their kids a better future.

11. wooleeheron

Money is the root of all evil, and the source of cavities as well. So long as people keep insisting on teaching complete idiots how to build nuclear bombs and anything else their little heart desires, we're all screwed! Either the left hand has clue what the right hand is doing, or its time to move to Mars, but I never enjoyed being around the rich and famous.

12. wooleeheron

For the last, almost eight years, I have lived on the streets and in shelters, to ensure the only thing I have to do is write the book I'm writing. I am what is called a "Wandering Taoist", a sort of monk or shaman, who writes the Book That Can Never Be Written. It is my karma, and I am sort of married to the most powerful witch on the planet, the Dragon, known as the Treasure of Malaysia. We do mother nature's work, and none knows who we are or what we say without her permission. Just to make the point that she doesn't respond to tantrums, she crashed six computers in a row on me once.

Even online, mother nature will sometimes throw data at me nonstop for weeks on end. The Dragon can do that better, but she has other things to keep her preoccupied most of the time.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I made some good decisions when I was younger with money and had some luck. I don't live all lush, but I'm good as long as my properties don't blow away in the wind.

14. goodearth

goodearth Member

Why a lamato, when she flips?