why are we living to die?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by broony, Sep 2, 2013.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

"i'm axin' the good lord why you sigh?
    he told me we live to die"

2. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

I guess death is the price we pay for living- - -so make it count :sunny:

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

You seem to be harping on Asmodean a bit too much. Perhaps you should just add him to your ignore list.

4. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Well,before I was me,I was a whole load of sub-atomic particles,whizzing around being something/things else. When I'm finished being me,those particles will resume those duties.
    Meanwhile,anything this crazy thing I call my mind has experienced/felt will be uploaded into that great Uber Hard-Drive in the sky,ready for anyone who might find them useful.

[good luck with that!]

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

living and dying is how it currently works. there's no other why about it, nor needs to be.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I did mean the title, friend. I thought it was considered loaded because it involved death. If it's loaded for another reason that I did not grasp so far why not enlighten me in this regard :)

7. "Living" is a loaded word. When are we truly alive? Are we always truly alive?

8. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

[​IMG]

Yes. :)

I like thinking of life as a movie that I can interact in. Try to have fun in. And I try to help others when I can. No movie lasts forever.

I heard someone say last week that a day you live through (without any major catastrophe) should be considered a good day.