Why are people such cowards?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Last night in Arby's parking lot 3 guys drove by and stared us down. One flipped us off so I flipped them back off and my brother threw his arms up. They hit the next parking lot and turn around. There were 3 of them, three of us. Once they park their car in front of us, they ask what the problem is. I tell them the problem is them thinking their hard. The whole time they never get out of their car.

After exchanging some words I tell them I don't need the attention so if they want to fight, go ahead and shut the engine off and get out. He asks if I want to fight, I tell him its up to him, and that if he feels like getting fucked up in public than we can do this right now. Since my brother saw the guy in the passenger seat with a crocodile dundee style knife he told them we didn't want trouble.......... How fucking stupid do you have to be to sit in your car and talk shit. They wouldn't have even made it out of the car. Fucking cowards took the time to turn around and come talk shit and wouldn't even fight.......damn pussies.

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I hate people that walk around thinking they're tough...you know they go home and cry to their mamas at night.

3. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i think it was a mutual exchange of people being hard in this case. they could've thought the same thing about you.

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Sounds like we are from a similar region.....people are ALWAYS yelling stuff out of cars here...and it's usually "FAGGOT!"

There is a good reason why I don't own a gun.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

people are idiots..

6. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Once we were driving through Indiana and stopped to get gas...their were 4 hayseeds drinking right by the pumps.

"Ohio huh, you boys from Cleveland?"(in mocking accent)?

"yea"

You faggots doing a little Skiiing?"

"no, Camping"

then they started surrounding us and we literally had to make a getaway, I think they would have actually killed us if we didn't.

7. TheChaosFactor

"i think it was a mutual exchange of people being hard in this case. they could've thought the same thing about you."

It was going to be a 3 on 3 fight and they pull a giant fucking knife? And don't even take the time to get out of their car to talk shit? I think they pulled up and saw how big my step brother was and decided to leave.

"There is a good reason why I don't own a gun."

Me too, I'd prefer a fight to shooting somebody. The only reason I told the guy it was his choice on whether or not we were going to fight is because I had weed and scales on me. I didn't need the attention, but the lady we were visiting was going to wipe it down and drop it in their car after we started fighting. When the cops showed we were going to tell them that the fight started over them trying to sell my little brother drugs.

8. TheChaosFactor

I'm glad I didn't have my knife, because I would've stabbed the guy in the passenger seat right off. I need to stay away from this shit. I don't need it, but I refuse to go out like somebody's bitch either.

9. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, thats definatly a classic example of people who think they are hard and badass but their really pussies.

2 years ago, i went out with my sister and two of her friends to shoot pool. when we came home, we got off at the bus stop. we walked past a group of about 5 kids who were roughly 12. they started talking shit and throwing snowballs at my sister. these kids have been doing different things to my sister for over a year: egging her, shaving cream, surrounding her...and they were all guys. so i had finally said fuck it, i'm gonna stop this shit cuz its not fair for a girl to be attacked by multiple guys. so that night, me and my sisters ex confronted these kids. 2 min later, they had about 30 kids up there with them, all about 15-17. so now it was me and my sister ex vs 30 kids. some had weapons. there "leader" came up to us with a metal pipe in his pants. he had trouble getting the pipe out of his pants and was funny to see him struggle. so the guy says he gonna beat the shit out of the 2 of us. so i say to my sisters ex, that we should just walk back home and get soem weapons for ourselves. we come back out, i have a wooden bat, and he has a machete. we walk back up to the park and there all gone. well, we hear cop sirens, so we figure they ran. story turns out, that they called the cops. we talked with a cop who stopped us about what happened and he didnt' see our weapons. but he said that they had 5 of the kids who had concealed weapons. who the fuck calls the cops and then runs from them? fucking pussies.

they haven't bothered my sister since then...

10. TheChaosFactor

That's why I always have a weapon on me.....except last night. 6 black guys tried to jump me one night because I was friends with a shit talking little kid. I pulled my knife out and said, "I don't really give a fuck what happens to me, but how many of you are willing to get stabbed to take me out?". Thankfully the cops rolled up and asked what the problem was before I got annihilated.

What happened to 'honest' fighting. I used to be able to step up to somebody, get knocked out, and go home. Now I've gotta worry about being stabbed and jumped and shot. It's bullshit. I always thought the point of fighting was for the respect you weren't being given and to help establish a "pecking order" of who's who. Now it seems like people just want to shoot somebody so they don't get beat down. Kids are becomming pussies.

11. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i usually carry a knife or maybe 2 knifes. but the place were we went to shoot pool had a zero tolerance thing about weapons, so i didnt' want to risk being banned from that place.

i know that night i would have been fucked up, but i still did it based on principle. i was tired of my sister being pushed around by guys. fucking guys. i would never push around a girl, thats just not right. so i stood up for my sister knowing full well i could get the shit beat out of me.

i don't know what happened to honest fighting. one dude tried to stab me in a fight were i had no weapon; he sliced my left hand under my thumb. i won the fight, though.

whatever happened to fighting face to face? i had a kid come up from behind me and hit me...

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I carry a boxcutter [​IMG]

13. TheChaosFactor

I've generally got a butterfly knife on me at all times. Also I carry an aluminum T-ball bat in my car all the time. I have and will use either if I feel it necessary.

"whatever happened to fighting face to face? i had a kid come up from behind me and hit me..."

People are turning into pussies. So worried about pride theyd rather 'cheat' their way through a fight than get their ass beat for talking shit. What's sooooo bad about getting put in your place that you have to shoot somebody or go get your guys to finish the job you couldn't. It's garbage.

14. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I don't have these problems

People think I'm crazy

and I agree, people are big ol' punks. The world is becoming a pussy-whipped version of its former self

15. TheChaosFactor

I always have these problems, but I usually don't talk to the people. I look too nice to be crazy shows what they know though; I know I'm the underdog so I usually go straight for hitting them. I dont mind an assault charge, but I didn't need the distribution charge to go with it.

16. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Icdon't know I've been wondering the same thing myself.

17. miami musician

i don't fight. it solves all my problems. i don't have to worry about acting hard or dealing with hard asses either.

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Thats why I avoid the shit outta street fights...

I know how to fight, but I don't wanna get freaking stabbed, and I don't trust somebody on the street whos going to pick a fight not to stab me. I don't wanna have to prove how hard I am by beating up some street kids... Its not worth getting the cops involved either. Let'em think they're hard.

19. goldmund

goldmund Member

You guys are fucking idiots. Did you know these guys, did it matter whether or not they thought they were hard? You had a scale, weed, (baggies?), and your going to go into it with a guy with a rather large knife? Fuck the being a bitch bullshit, where I am from, you don't get respect by being a dumbass and going to jail.

20. miami musician

well, you're also from germany... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.