Why Are People On Hip Forums So Pretentious?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Bud D, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Bud D

Bud D Member

So why are over half of you so pretentious and full of yourselves? I've never met so many full time retards as I have on hip forums and shroomery. I've been banned from both and come as I please. Thanks to autonomous software I can do so. I like to think of myself and a guardian of no more bullshit. People really hide behind computers to much to preach their bullshit.

Other than the dark web ICMAG, SHROOMERY and HIPFORUMS are probably the most target able websites. I've known some pretentious wanna be hippies in my time and they can all eat shit for all I care. They do what they want, they answer to no one, they respect nothing. They break the law constantly and think they are above that because they get away with it. Honestly, these are the very people that turn informant. I wouldn't trust a person that thinks they are hip with any secret.

See ya all around.

2. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

Can't believe querillabedlam wouldn't waste her 20K post on me.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Autonomous software.... lol

The derp is strong with this one.

4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

....k?

1 person likes this.
  5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Stop being pretensious.

2 people like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What do you want members to do? Lol. Just sign up and not talk? Sounds lame and boring. We are all individuals who live our individual lives. There are some sad cases around here and they probably look at me and think that I'm sad too and that's cool, that's that individuality I'm speaking of.

Full of myself? Hell yes! Because you can't stop it, that's why. And if you have to make a post about then I suggest I'm winning the game. ;)

9 people like this.
  7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ha ha ha! Love you Irmi!

2 people like this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there's your answer; the full timers make us part time retards feel pretty good about ourselves.

Piobaire, storch and drumminmama like this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, what are you talking about with autonomous software?

All software is autonomous.

If you don't know the correct term to use I don't have much confidence you know how to use it.

Hashtag full retard

2 people like this.
  10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Thats Nearly 50% of us Then

11. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

are you from asylumnation?

12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Over half of us are full time retards; the rest of us are halftime retards.

[​IMG]

Piobaire, scratcho, archenemy and 4 others like this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

get a job convict ..

14. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Because its fun? Let's all be pretensious! Lol... I'll start right now... Does your computer not have spellcheck?

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The irony would be if OP is one of them men who goes around making up stories about wife sharing. Oh I'd laugh myself silly if that turned out to be right.

16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I think the Internet has a special breed of people. So, as weird as this may sound people in real life are totally different than people online, even though it's still people that we're all interacting with. In saying that, I think you have to decide whether you want to surround yourself with people online or in person. I think a lot of people try to do both, especially now with all the networking sites and apps, but they always end up surrounding themselves with one more than the other. So, no one can really do both. You either become that special breed of people over the Internet, or you become that person that has a real life. Even though, you're a person that has a life regardless of going online.

I surround myself with online people. Then leave to surround myself with real people. And sometimes I even surround myself with no people. Each phrase last for a few months at a time before switching off to a new stage. You can try that. I won't lie, it's hard to keep relationships like that. People tend to think you're ghosting them in person. Or that you're a troll, if you're doing this online. But, it's good because you get to have breaks. And some people need breaks from socializing. Basically, I think the problem isn't that people on here are pretentious it's that you just need a break from these type of people. Just like you would need a break from people in real life, so you go on forums like this.

I think if you complain about any group of people you just end up looking like what you claim. For example, you claim Hip Forums has people that are pretentious. But, in saying that you're the only one that looks pretentious. Even if there is a ton of comments in this thread alone that sounds pretentious you will be the only one that looks pretentious. Even if you're right it doesn't matter because you're the negative one that pointed it out. Basically, you're not doing yourself any favors by stating such things. So, really you're just screwing yourself over. It's better to either accept them, or leave to find a group that you actually like.

The good thing is that as humans we can belong to any group. We just have to be comfortable there.

I hope I helped. And I'm sorry you feel so negatively. It sucks when we start grouping people together in such a negative way. We end up being blind to the people in that group that aren't like that.

3 people like this.
  17. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Good to know we have a guardian to keep us safe from BS.

Piobaire and scratcho like this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I took that as meaning he was going to spend time on the farm plugging up the male cows

1 person likes this.
  19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

People on hipforums are pretentious because half of them know what they are talking about and the other half really thinks they know what they're talking about too.