Why are many people so different online?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Deidre, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Uh...

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I am more my total whole self here at HF...on fb I'm not somebody completely "different" but I just don't tell every little thing. I know a LOT of people on fb in real life, so I'm not a fake person or anything like that.

However, I also don't talk about eating firecrackers in this butthole state. :D

I've been myself just too long to pretend to be something I'm not. However, I am capable of having a thought or doing something without expressing it to the world.

Meliai and Irminsul like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Thing about online is, nobody should really have to care and that's the beauty of it. If someone has a problem with me that's not my burden. So I don't get upset when people get upset about my unpopular opinions and theories. I post for myself foremost. Helps me a lot of the time to think things out as I'm typing a post. :)

I don't think I'm much different in personality wise, I wouldn't express myself in person like I do here. Like I wouldn' go up to old people all yo yo motherfucker whoop whoop :p unless that motherfucker Warrented a whoop whoop!

Meliai and Lynnbrown like this.
  5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

If you ever meet me in real life (and I think more and more that could be a possibility) please feel free to give me a WHOOP WHOOP!

I'd LOVE it! :2thumbsup:

Irminsul likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You would actually want to meet me? :p

Lynnbrown likes this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah girl I'm with Lynn, I wanna do a motherfucker whoop whoop with you

Lynnbrown and Irminsul like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Schweeet. I used to travel a lot but haven't really been able to. Just too difficult with the pets but I think by 2019/20 I want to do more NASCAR :p