whos with me??

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pixieface, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Pixieface

Pixieface Member

i have noticed theres alot of hopelessness around this site we know we want to change things but dont know how!!!coz there is so much beaurocracy(spelt wrong) and BULLSHIT in this world what we need to find is a great big shovel and do a clean up whos with me?????

2. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

i'm with you!

but again; how will we do this??? :)

3. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

my thaughts exactly.

4. Minibyte

Minibyte Member

I've got a big shovel,don't have time for hopelessness

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yeah, I have a really big shovel too... Shit, I can ever borrow the greenhouses' tractor.

6. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i really don't feel like shoveling though

8. Smelly Socks

Precisely.

9. Pixieface

Pixieface Member

dont forget your shovel if ya wanna go to work!!!!!!!

10. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Simply be nice to people, try to understand where they are coming from before you decide to type your opinion, and the general additude of people will lean more towards excepting all of our differances. Simple as that. Though, not so simple to convince others, the best we can do is show through examples of love and care :)

11. Smelly Socks

True dat, brotha. :D

Shovels aren't needed. The only way to change things is to lead by example. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be open minded.

Revolution can only be achieved by freedom of thought. A closed mind is like a car with a flat; it gets you nowhere.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

reality is too diverse to be hopeless.
    no force is ever too powerful nor object too immovable to fall victum to the pranks of its gremlins.
    goddess bless em.
    nor do we live in a world that is one micro-zerg more or less screwed up then our collective thoughtlessness makes it.
    all paradise takes is a willingness to do our homework of finding out how, and a motivated self dicipline to, avoid screwing everything up for each other.
    while it will always be true thus that no uniformity can ever prevail, even this in itself is something to take heart from.
    it is only familiar errors that blind us to realizing and understanding this.
    we all get tired at times. at least i know i do.
    but it's a big interesting universe out there, constantly chainging, and in no one single direction.
    whatever this one sentient spieces does on this one world.
    among zillions.
    no two alike.

=^^=
    .../\...

13. Pixieface

Pixieface Member

your right krsna bhakti but its difficult to get people to change their attitudes. i suppose its all about example.

14. Krsna Bhakti

That is all we CAN physciall do, and that is in itself, more than enough. As long as you are satisfied and happy with your actions, then you satisy the world, your world and your perception. It doesnt matter what others think, as long as you lead by a good example then you have done all you need to, and trust me others will follow. Look, you already have several people in this thread who claim to be with you, theres a start! Im going to go post around the forum with love and happyness and spread the joy. Lets see what we can do to this place! We're all like, the clean up crew :)

15. Krsna Bhakti

Now this girl knows what she's talking about ;) Very poetic, electric freedom, as our bodies balances out the waves of music notes and mental connection, and through spreading the energy positive light karma is shaped happyness instillis itself in our hearts, like they say, Love comes to You, and you follow, Lost in the City :)

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the up side of example, is that each and every one of us, is setting it for each and every other one of us, at all times.

ok, so this is the upside and downside at the same time both. but it ought to be undertandable what can be done with it.

a millon or more people might see the same thing on tv, but those in the same room watching it with you, see YOU, when you get up to make a sandwedge!

=^^=
    .../\...

17. Pixieface

Pixieface Member

okey doky lets spread the love and peace around the chat, if the energy in the forums change maybe that energy can shift around the world!!!

18. Krsna Bhakti

Hey, thats the whole reason I am posting here now :) Lets keep it going!

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I thought we were going to hit some Republicans with the shovels.

I even offered the tractor to pile up the bodies and transfer them to the delta.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when i think of positive energy i see it in places so many people don't bother to look.

i see it in the motivation to inovate such tecnologies and infrastrutures based on them
    as are and are implimented in ways that are, harmonious with nature's cycles of renewal.

to ride by on a train, some industrial back yard, full of bits and pieces in my minds eye
    my sense of visualization conjectures assembling much as one would leggo blox.

not the dust and litter that is so often there, but rich green and natural gardens
    surrounding such assemblages their being intimately intrinsic to.

this is my beautiful insanity. not in some arbitrary social assumptions that too often
    lead contrary to their high sounding points of familiar reference.

=^^=
    .../\...