whos got pride

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by superusername, Apr 9, 2007.

1. superusername

superusername Member

I got pride that im retarded in the head now adays if yeah know what i meen can yeah all dig it?

2. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

retarded?! being retarded isnt somethin to be proud of, like i think ur tryin to say ur proud of being burnt out or like gettin that "slow" feeling, when u like smoke weed everyday for a while than stop, thats not what your suppose to b proud of.

if you like drop acid or somethin like that, u probably feel wierd, a day or two after...the wierd retarded feeling isnt somethin u should b proud of either. i mean if you are and your happy with it than good for you. but usually ppl are proud of the EXPANDED MIND feelin they get after smoking a lil weed, or doin psychadelics...
    maybe the insight they got about themselfs and stuff...think about it.

3. superusername

superusername Member

Nah im burned out and done hella fun shit in my short life. Arnt you the guy who is scared to trip alot don't be its a drug its there for fun and expansion of the mind. After a point you get retarded though just from all the drugs.

4. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

yea its always awesome to look back at all the fun times....
    i would b proud of that. the feeling that uve experianced somethin that u kno nobody has b4 in there lifetime.

im not scared to trip a lot, id just rather not. i like experimenting with it 1-4 times a year and thats about it. once u experiance a really bad trip, ud rather stay away from the stuff for a while. u dont kno what it feels like to b a stranger in a world uve always lived in. i felt like i was trapped in insanity for ever. falling in a neverending tunnel it sucked dude. but on the other had a good trip is fuckin awesome:)

id just look at iit in a way like, have fun, do it sometimes, but dont do it a point where it makes u retarded, and like too dumb and slow. u kno what i mean? i kno ppl whove done it and are awesome and normal pretty much, and i also kno ppl whove done it and are just DAZED and have been that way for a long long time:)

5. superusername

superusername Member

i can respect that

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Pride is a destructive emotion.

7. superusername

superusername Member

matchs a destroyed brain

8. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

I really wish i didnt do it but i did, fried my self insane.

9. superusername

superusername Member

i know how that is but why not enjoy it maybe you know more then yeah think still

10. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

What a tragic thread.

11. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

hipforums is gay, seriously.

12. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no, i think its bi

13. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

lol, its true really. there arent even any real hippies here (not more than a handful) but for some reason i still scan these forums.

14. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

yes it is...

pride is selfish!

15. freediver

freediver Member

Yea I love doing psychedelics because of how beautiful the experience is but really don't want to get fried and am worried about it because i love using the brain and testing it in non drug related ways but this love of the brain is also what leads me to trip, to see what it can fully do.

16. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

dude lose the whole "fryed thing" honestly if i heard majorty of the shit people say on these forums to my face i wouldent no what to do.

17. Peterness

Peterness Member

lol I agree with everything eman resu said.

If you disrespect these immensely powerful tools and don't know how to use them properly, this is what happens...You get out exactly what you put in , with interest. It's all about intention...

Shame because it ruins it for the rest of us (prohibition).

If you want to get "fucked up" and "fry your brain" go and sniff glue or smoke crack (or in superusername's case, probably nutmeg) or something...

I mean seriously. Sort it out guys.

18. TheRocking

TheRocking Member

This is completely ridiculous. Dumbasses such as yourself are the reason why delicate drugs are banned. I wish they could just let you pass some sort of test, that way you could at least sort out all the fucked up morons like this guy.

19. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

Nothing wrong with being proud. I am!

20. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Nothing wrong with being proud at all, but if you're proud of what some people in this thread are suggesting.. well, that's just not cool.