Who's going to 'palooza?

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 8, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I might if it comes close to me lol

2. Chito

Chito Member

I may try and go in jersey....it's a little trip and i'm not sure if i'd wanna pay to go both days or just one as of now, gotta see how they're gonna do the lineup

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

just chito and i? lol

4. Chito

Chito Member

yes looks as though no one else will be there, and i'm going to the second night at randalls island.....when u go make sure u check out dresden dolls though, they're playing both nights on the small stage, i caught them at my school this year and met them and they're very cool people, and it's a real entertaining show.....vaudville kinda punkish stuff very good

5. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Did you go last year and see Jane's?

6. lovelyweapon

lovelyweapon Member

I would love to go but it's not coming near me. Last year they canceled the show that was supposed to be 15 minutes from my house. :mad:

My friends are in Toronto so maybe I will make the four hour drive and meet up with them to go to that show in August. You can't beat the lineup this year.

7. Chito

Chito Member

naw didn't go last year, by the time i got my act together the tickets were sold out to the shows around me, but this year i finally got a decent job so me and a freind are headed to it