whos fault?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by safe_locket, Jan 23, 2005.

1. safe_locket

safe_locket Member

right big issue here. this girl hu im gd m8s with slept with this guy. but he has a long term relationship. this guys best m8, has found out, n him n his m8 r being so horrible to omi (the girl he slept with). they keep sayin shes a slag n shes got aids, im dead in the middle. i have stood up for this girl but now im gettin the shit. but to b honest its HIS fault, he took the responsibilty of gettin arected n knowing he has a girlfriend. now hus fault is it? i think its the guys personally. what do u think?

2. I think the guy should stop being shitty to the girl. but they both had sex with each other. they both are responsible. it's just that he's the dill if he didn't tell her he has a girl friend

3. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

You would probably be getting more replies if you typed using coherent language. I tried to decipher it, and I still have no idea what the hell you're trying to say.

4. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

Damn straight! I got hung up on trying to figure out what the hell language this is: "hu im gd m8s"...

5. superNova

superNova Member

um so your friend cheated on his girlfriend and in retaliation he is talking scheisse about the girl he cheated with?

1) life is much easier if you don't look at issues according to "who's fault" it is.
    2) it's not really your problem is it?
    3) if you insist it is, then just be a friend to your friend and tell them not to cheat on people :p

6. Yeah she did do a really bad typing job on writing out the message, but from the way she sounds so upset I think that's understandable. All that she's trying to really say is that she has a friend or knows of a female who had a guy sleep with her who already was in a serious relationship. Now, he is just acting as if it was all her fault, and not taking any responsibility at all for his actions. She's just trying to make sense of the situation.

To be honest, it's not really a matter of fault, it's a matter of consequences. Did she know before hand he was in the relationship? If not, then yes it is completely his fault and he is being a real jackass. Men can sometimes be real male chauvinist pigs who only have one thing on their minds-sex. But, if she did know prior before hand that he did have a girlfriend, then it's honestly both of their faults. It's mainly about consequence though, and this guy should own up to what he did. He isthe one to blame, not really her. Although, it is just a thing of circumstance. If you aren't really all that close to her, then you shouldn't be so heavily involved.

7. David54

David54 Member

"hu im gd m8s" = "who I'm good mates" I think. It's decipherable if you pay attention to aliteration, but very fickle. I don't aprove of the internet slang at all. It's not cool. It's confusing. It muddles the message because the brain takes too much time deciphering the language to have any left to consider the point.

But anyway

... ahem.

I fully agree that assigning fault is not the issue here. Clearly the man has been immoral by having sex while in a monogamous relationship. Has the woman been immoral? Depends on weather you think assisting someone in cheating is immoral or not. Ultimately, this question will have to be answered inside the heart of the woman, as she is her own judge. But if so, than ignorance is no excuse. If it is wrong to have sex with monogamous people, than having sex with people that you don't know well enough to know if they're monogamous or not is moraly negligent.

The man is just being childish by spreading dirty rumours about her. Unless she really does have STDs and lied to him about them or something. Whatever.

8. Kiz

Kiz Member

She probably has English as her second language. I'm not sure any one's "at fault". The guy sounds like a prick. But surely Omi knew what she was getting into, sleeping with a guy with a girlfriend? They sound like they are on about each others level, frankly.

9. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

i'm more concerned with them both saying that she (omi) has aids, than who is at fault.

why would he say that she has aids right after he slept with her -- wouldn't that imply that he either gave it to her, or she caught it from him?!? that's a vicious rumor that will hurt both of them. perhaps the next time he mentions that omi has aids, you suggest he and his girlfriend get an aids test done. not that i think this girl really does have a disease, but it will probably show him that it's an idiotic rumor to spread.

this dude sounds pretty cruel; he cheated on his girlfriend and then is malicious to the girl he cheated with. at the same time, omi should get to know the people she sleeps with a little better. i'm also curious if she knew he had a girlfriend when she slept with him... although that does not justify the way he is reacting.

ultimately, if you have to choose which friend to stand next to, stand next to the one who is good. we all make poor decisions, but being that we can't turn back time, the way we react to our decisions shows a lot about our character.

10. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

sounds like they're all a bunch of jerks. did this girl know he had a gilrfriend? if so she's just as much at fault. And the whole aids thing isn't funny at all. I'd flip out if I caught someone talking shit about that. It's a horrible thing to deal with and fuck whoever makes light of it.

tell your friend to get shit straight when she sleeps with someone. We all make mistakes, let's learn from them and not repeat them.

Also tell whoever is making you choose between them, to keep their drama to themselves. You didn't fuck anyone you shouldn't have. It's not your problem. Tell them if they can't be mature enough to settle this, they shouldn't be having sex anyway. don't let your own friendship get ruined just because they can't seem to handle this like adults.

11. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

OK, so does the girlfriend know?

As I see it, you have two choices:
    1. Stand up to the two fuckwads & tell them to stop talking shit, it just makes them look like imbeciles. That would be the mature way to deal with it. If they want to continue to be losers, stop hanging around them.

2. Tell Omi about the things this guy is saying about her and give her the guy's girlfriend's phone number. That would be the stoop-to-their-level tactic.

As far as who's fault it is, what do you want to assign blame for? Sounds like the problem is his immature reaction to the sex act, not the sex act in itself. Why do you want to be friends with someone who spreads rumors about people having AIDS?

12. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Safe_Locket, where are you from?

Holly

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Who's fault for what?

Who's fault is it that these guys are being jerks? The jerks are responisible for their jerkness.

Who's fault is it that those two had sex? The two of them.

14. I agree about the whole AIDS issue. I don't think he gave it toher. I think he was just trying to come up with something really cruel to say about her. Because, he knew he was in danger of losing the girl who meant the most to him, his girlfriend. He sounds like a loser and an abuser to me though. Very bad news. But I agree, if he says anything about that again bring up the testing subject.

15. safe_locket

safe_locket Member

she didnt know he had a girlfriend, and im sorry about the short text, i only do it when i get wound up or tired. and by the way im a guy!

its over with now, but i did end up gettin waked when one of the girls decided to hit omi. But thanks anyway for your replies

16. safe_locket

safe_locket Member

from winchester

17. safe_locket

safe_locket Member

like i said i only use short text when im tired or wound up and i was both. and im a guy and dont talk about me as if im not gonna look. and "frankly" omi didnt know he had a girlfriend

18. this would probably be better suited for the sex/love/relationship forum...

19. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

>giggles madly< Yea, it took me a second, but then I realized it was "who i'm good mates with" I'm curious to find out his english grades.