Who's Coming To Ani Difranco??

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by freefallin, Apr 24, 2006.

1. freefallin

freefallin Member

Tonght in Columbia St. Louis is Ani Difranco....anyone coming? See you there!!

2. IAmARevenant

IAmARevenant Member

AAARRRG
    damn you lucky people!!!!!!!!
    i am in australia and im betting itll be like forever until she gets down here
    i missed my last chance of seeing her a few years due to the fact i hadnt actually DISCOVERED her yet
    arg you lucky

3. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Member

luckyluckylucky!
    i have to wait until she comes to canada to see her, but i'm excited about her new album coming out in july! i'm curious, and anxious. ahh, i can't wait to see her live.

4. Jacob.

Jacob. Member

I'm going to the October Chicago show. . I've missed her so much.

This will be my 9th Ani show. . and I can't wait to hear her with a percussionist. All the boots I've gotten have been friggin' hot.

Is everyone digging the new album?

Sm**chies!

Jacob.

5. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

If you SEE her tell her that I say congrats on the impending birth!

6. aloneinabigbadworld

aloneinabigbadworld Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't mean to be rude but this (honest) but are most of her fans flakey looking women?

7. x_WaX_x

x_WaX_x Member

what exactly do you mean by "flakey looking women"? hm?

8. aloneinabigbadworld

aloneinabigbadworld Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No offence was meant. I like her music, but I was thinking of the dreadlocked pins in her nose stereotypically hippy look.

9. Natz

Natz Member

argh she needs to come back to the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Oren

Oren Member

Dude, you guys are not going to BELIEVE this...my neighbor Meg Grindrod is a midwife, and Ani Difranco is having her baby delivered by her! Holy shit! Crazy man!!! I heard this just a few days ago and I was like, holy shit man! 'Cause our neighbors live on sort of like a commune with us, and I heard Meg talking with someone about it, so I'm like dude, you're joking right? You're delivering Ani Difranco's baby? I didn't fucking believe it, but it's true man...wow...

11. CrunchyMama

CrunchyMama Member

dude, first of all, women deliver their own babies, midwives catch them. :)

second, are you aware that by posting about this on a public forum, you could get your neighbor midwife thrown in jail for violating HIPPA which mandates that she CANNOT talk about her clients, not even confirming that she is or is not attending Ani?

third, if Ani wanted ppl to know she was planning a homebirth, she'd be all over that talking about it. Seems like this is *private* to her.

do the right thing and edit your post to take out any names. then only whoever followed your link from google will have seen it and no harm done.

peace,

cm