who's been naked in front of a group of people?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sweetval, Mar 11, 2005.

1. How about it. Who's been naked in front of more then one person of the other sex? me

How did it happen? Strip Poker, skinny dipping? Lose a bet? party? group sex? skinny dipping, having sex & people saw

Ever been the only one naked in front of a bunch of other people? How did that happen? all my friends have seen me naked but not at the same time; i'm usually the first one flashing or naked

If you lost a bet that said you had to strip completely naked in front of a bunch of people, would you do it? if i wasn't attracted to them & they weren't gross yes; if i was really into them & self conscious prob not

Would you play strip games in front of people who wern't playing also? depends on my mood

2. eyeamnicegirl

eyeamnicegirl Member

How about it. Who's been naked in front of more then one person of the other sex? I have.

How did it happen? Strip Poker, skinny dipping? Lose a bet? party? group sex? Yes, Yes, No, No, No (Group sex? I was wild, not crazy.)

Ever been the only one naked in front of a bunch of other people? How did that happen? I guess the strip poker loss qualifies here.

If you lost a bet that said you had to strip completely naked in front of a bunch of people, would you do it? I guess I would, but I don't see myself taking such a bet.

Would you play strip games in front of people who wern't playing also? Maybe if it was a girl, but no, I wouldn't do that if random guys are watching, seems sort of creepy.

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Have done all the above. Have had sex in front of others. A few private shows, with other couples, in soft swing. Plus lots of group sex.

Wife has had far more exposure, since she entered bikini, wet t-shirt, and lingerie contests, and joined a gf on stage to strip several times.

1 person likes this.
  4. The only time I've been naked in front of multiple people (other than being a toddler) was this one time I tripped acid in my apartment :D

I guess my friends had called me up about on my peak, obviously forgot about that, cause when they came over I was taking a shower where i turned the lights off and put on all these cool colour changing orbs, and my two friends one boy, one girl who I've never even dated, knocked on my door. And I opened fully nude, and I guess they were unable to clothe me for like 2 hours

Had a lot of funny stories on that trip

5. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

Depends on the group of people really. People I know I wouldn't mind it. People who I just met, not so much. But I could likely still be talked into it I guess.

6. LivingSpirit

LivingSpirit Well-Known Member

I was at a hippie hootenanny in the woods, and I got naked durring a drum circle dance.

7. LivingSpirit

LivingSpirit Well-Known Member

I was also naked at a couple natural hotspings I visited.

1 person likes this.
  8. No one mentioned a nudist resort?

And at a nude resort, organized social events... parties, dances, etc.
    Walking into a party naked with 80 - 100 nude people in the room is a buzz.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Skinny dip.
    Hotel room.

10. 1) college art class; I was a nude model
    2) college sex parties
    3) nude beaches
    4) flashing on Bourbon Street in New Orleans
    5) with friends sometimes - indoors or private pool

With so much experience, I could probably handle stripping just about anywhere now, no problem, as long as it was legal.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a bit weird like, if I'm fully nude it's my breasts that make me uncomfortable, or that's what I'll try to cover if friends are about. I don't care about goods downstairs at all, it doesn't bother me lol but my breasts, they're more sacred to me for some reason.

12. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Nude beaches and hot springs.

C/S,
    Rev J

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I want to do a hot spring. >.>

14. strokinupanddown

strokinupanddown Active Member

I've been in a hot tub naked with two very nice looking women plus two of my guy friends. We spent several hours drinking and talking. No one was shy about getting out naked to get another drink or whatever...pretty fun experience.

I masturbated with two other guys in the same room when I was in junior high. Aside from that, I've only been naked in front of others via webcam.

15. DougDD

DougDD New Member

A couple times skinny dipping with friends and gf. One time it ended up as a quasi-threesome.

Spontaneously naked with friends. Dares, bets. Nothing scandalous here. Once wouldn't give a gf her phone back or something unless she took her top off while she, my friend and I watched a movie. The three of us sat in my living room watching TV as I forced my girlfriend to sit there topless. When she asked me to turn the AC off I said I'd only do that if she lost her pants. She complained and whined and fussed but eventually she lost the blue jeans and sat on the couch naked next to my fully dressed male roomate.

When the movie was over I got naked too and the three of us played a board game. My roomate remained uncomfortable ha

16. Mallory Darling

Mallory Darling New Member

All of the above. I just said screw it

1 person likes this.
  17. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Yes skinny dipping, pool change room (but does that really count? Clothes are still involved the entire time, you are just changing them), nude beach (which was a grat new experience!).

18. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile

19. Jenny40

Jenny40 Well-Known Member

Every week at the public sauna, and in the summer the FKK beaches. I love Germany and its lack of Victorian value hangovers.

4 people like this.
  20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman mama's boy

World naked bike ride