who's been naked in front of a group of people?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sweetval, Mar 11, 2005.

1. sweetval

sweetval Member

How about it. Who's been naked in front of more then one person of the other sex?

How did it happen? Strip Poker, skinny dipping? Lose a bet? party? group sex?

Ever been the only one naked in front of a bunch of other people? How did that happen?

If you lost a bet that said you had to strip completely naked in front of a bunch of people, would you do it?

Would you play strip games in front of people who wern't playing also?

1 person likes this.
  2. purple grass

purple grass Member

All of the above.

1 person likes this.
  3. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Well, being a bit of a nudist, I have been naked in a crowd. I've also been the only one naked in a group before, but not as often. I've been skinnydipping on too many occasions to count.

as for the strip games, I've played a few back in school and soon after, but not in many years. For a nudist to play those games somehow takes the challenge away.

4. we weren't completely naked but like a whole bunch of us girls were TRASHED and running around without shirts or bras on (someones bright idea) and there were a couple guys and a couple lesbians (they all had THEIR clothes on). It was a tequila night

5. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I have, but not in a sexual situation. We've got mixed changing rooms at my current job and also at the Renaissance festival where I worked years ago. Well, there were small changing rooms for those who didn't want to change with people of the other sex but only a few people used them. I never thought twice about it really, being naked in a non-sexual situation isn't a big deal.
    Last summer a bunch of us went swimming at the end of a hot day too, and since we hadn't decided beforehand most of us went naked... but I had my period & pretty bad cramps so I just sunbathed w/my slip on that time.

6. Sorrow_Fallen

Sorrow_Fallen Member

Twice. Once with strip Jenga- with people who weren't playing, the other with Strip Pretty Pretty Princess- with girls tormenting two twin guys our age by giving them the details over the phone. And that's as detailed as I'll go.

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I've been naked in a jacuzzi playing strip poker when I was in high school but no one could see much. I've only been naked in front of two people my entire adult life.

8. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yes to all of the above. i tend to go with whatever situation i find myself in. i'm not particularly shy, though i rarely seek out such situations.

10. on a few occasions. im not shy either. strip poker, skinny dipping, drunken rounds of truth or dare...and then the time i got out of the shower and didnt realize we had company and i walked into the living room to see my neighbors on the couch. good thing they were lesbians!

11. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Beltaine. I think that says it all.

12. loveturtle

loveturtle Member

Skinny dipping, lots of times. Hot tubbing, lots of times. Hot springs, lots of times. Naturist organizations, a few times. I enjoy seeing naked women, but I try not to stare, and I try to act respectfully. When they act as though they like seeing me, I enjoy that, too!

13. In the 70's in high school I streaked many public events in England.
    Other than that, I am a naturist so getting naked has never been a problem for me.

14. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

Strip Jenga sounds dangerous...

15. samson

samson Hepcat

What a fun group of folk here!
    Put me down for all of the above, minus the streaking, but a yes to the beltane as well!

16. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

At least a dozen times, at hotsprings and nude beaches. It is no biggie.

17. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

have at the beach a few times...

18. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

A few years ago, I met some kinda hippie-ish people at a bar across the street from work. I ended up hanging out with them when I drove them from the bar to their house. They invited me inside, and we hung out for a while, and then someone had the idea to go swimming in the pool next door. That turned into skinny-dipping. There were three other guys and two really hot girls. We had fun going between the hot tub and the pool, naked. It felt really good to be able to be totally free about being naked. (All of us were pretty good-looking, so that helped. ;) )

Yeah. I think it would be fun. I have never had it happen, but I would play strip games, as long as some others were participating. And if I lost some sort of bet and had to strip in front of others, I'd do it. Uh oh, though -- I'd probably have a hard-on... I wonder how that would go over. :p

-Jeffrey

19. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Member

I have one time been naked in front of Customs at airport because they made me take my clothes away but I did not like the experience.

20. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

Plenty of times. I would much rather be naked than wear stupid clothes that make our bodies look silly. But I don't really want to live in a nudist colony. Just dig nude beaches. :)