Whore spanked my daughter.

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by FinnishButterfly, Apr 19, 2007.

1. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

My exboyfriends girlfriend spanks and slaps my daughter (On the hand). I said "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't discipline her and leave that to me." "Well I'm GUNNA FUCKIN slap her hand if she slaps me." (my daughter is eighteen months old) "well that's really not your place" "Well I don't give a shit I'm gunna do it and I'm not going to argue about it. (Insert exboyfriends sisters name here) Well Erin told me to and I'm gunna fuckin do it" "Well Erins not her mother, now is she? No, I am.." And she walked off. I was to the point where I was shaking. Are there any other mothers who feel like flipping out?

2. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

You said the right thing by asking her not to slap your daughter,,and you said it politely,, and she was totally rude to you,,,and out of line,,,, i wouldnt let my daughter around her any more,,,not with a attitude like that,,,,and SHE SHOULDNT BE SLAPPING YOUR EIGHTEEN MONTH OLD DAUGHTER,,WHAT A BITCH!!!

3. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

And when ex-boyfriend wants to know why he can't see his daughter any more, let him know that he can only see her when the bitch is not around to beat on a baby.

Oh and tell her that child abuse is punishable by imprisonment if she wants to beat on a baby again. She should clean up her mouth around the baby as well.

Kathi

4. HippyFreek

HippyFreek Vintage Member

Amen!

Explain to your xbf that he can see his daughter when he can guarantee that his current gf will not be around and will not have any contact with the baby. If he can't comply, it's his problem, not yours. Maybe invite him to go to the park with you and her, so you can supervise. Give him lots of opportunities to see her, but making sure that woman is nowhere around.

*hugs* You're a good momma.

5. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

DONT let your daughter be in
    this woman's company!!!

NO WAY!!!

6. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

Unfortunately, I live with the bitch & her dad. My husband left today to go to bootcamp in like a week.. or somm, I don't know where to go but I'm afraid I might kick her ass if she screws with my daughter and I again. I'm so annoyed.

7. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Tell her if she does it again
    you will report her to the
    child welfare.....

8. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

yeah you need to say you will report her if she does it again. your daughter is a baby. i hope she never has children

9. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

start consulting with a state payed lawyer. Don't tell her about it, start documenting it all and then hit her with it when she will get into serious trouble. Maybe that will make her see what she is doing is inappropriate and unexceptable. Plus, they may be able to help you find a place to stay while your husband is away.

10. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Good advice ladies!!

I would rather die than have someone
    strike my child....

11. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I dont personally see a slap on the hand as child abuse, and "beating" on a baby, though dont get me wrong, if anyone touched my son I would probably lose all my mental stability in rational thought and completley stomp them out. Of course Im not defending this girl, but if a slap on the hand is beating a child then I dont know what this world is coming to. (Sorry I guess I cant really say, it depends on how much force the girl used of course, but if it was like a lite slap then I dont consider that beating)

12. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

The woman is not the child's mother
    she has no right to slap that
    little girl

But then again no one has the right
    to slap anyone....

Its a punishable offence if an adult strikes
    another adult...

So what is the difference...?

None!

13. Krsna Bhakti

ok well now that is completely taking my comment out of context. I never said that she has the right to slap the child. And please, stop acting like you are all perfect parents, I am trying to be a nice person, and withold my real opinion on some of the things you all say, but seriously everybody makes fucking mistakes and all this elitist bullshit is really getting on my nerves. I know I shouldnt allow it to, and I am not saying that you all secretly beat your children or anything like that, but come on every parent makes some mistakes, and it seems like any opinion that splits from the path of total attentive rightousenss is crucified and put on display to cover up for the mistakes of the bandwagon.
    I DID NOT SAY SHE HAD THE DAMN RIGHT, I SAID A LITE SLAP IS NOT BEATING A CHILD, THAT, IS, ALL!!!

14. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Of course we all make mistakes

and I suppose the idea is to learn
    from them...

I chose to learn from my parents'
    mistakes....they smacked me....
    it hurt me as I was a very very
    sensitive child...

as is my son....

SO....I dont smack him!!!

I have learned a good lesson!

And why the anger...????

15. Krsna Bhakti

sorry sexbanshee, but when I see the posts the parents make here, it makes me feel like a worthless peice of shit parent. I never 'beat' my son, but I have lightley tapped his hands when he refuses to listen. And when I see the reactions, calling this child abuse, getting locked up, it makes me feel like an absolute loser. I havent done it since, but when I did, he laughed at me, although he did knock off the BS I was trying to get him to stop doing. I really dont mean to be coming off as an asshole, but I am just fed up with this holier than thou additude I constantly see by many parents.

16. Relic

Relic Coming Unhinged

I am not a parent but I do have a niece and a nephew I have raised from the point I turned 16 until last years so I want to place a comment here.
    I do agree with Krsna Bhakti that a small tap on the hand or bottom is not abuse. However if someone that was not related to thechild in anyway slapped one of the two I raised or anychild in my family with out my permission or their parents permission I would come unglued! That is one thing I do not tolerate especially on a very small child that can be still considered as a baby.

She didn't have the right to touch your child. If a child is doing wrong redirect them if they are little like that and they slap you they are not aware of what they do. Tell them no thank you we do not slap that hurts people. Famous line used over and over in day by day care providers.

17. Krsna Bhakti

Thank you Relic, for having the metaphorical balls to agree lol. That is all I meant by my comment, I do not condone slapping either and I have stopped doing it to my son from learning from my mistakes. and again, I do not mean to come off as a jerk, I just get so angry when I allow myself to be put down by others comments. Its my fault, and I apologize for my previous rant.

18. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

No problem Krsna

I can see you are a very caring and genuine
    person...

The fact that you are so aware means you are
    looking at youself deeply...

Many dont....so good for you :)

You seem to have a fantastic relationship with
    your little boy!

19. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

hitting children is inappropriate. Hitting someone ELSE's child is assault.

Finnish: call the police. the number is in your other thread, or 911.
    Krsna Bhakti,
    given the abuse children take inside ISKCON, I can see where you might have the idea that it is ok to strike children, toddlers.
    but you should apply more bhakti to these adults of tomorrow.

20. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Go to the courts, most definitely. She obviously feels it's her place and she isn't going to stop unless you take legal action. She, in no way, has ANY right to slap your child. 18 months old and SHE HITS HER BACK? She must have a low mentality. If I slapped Alexis everytime she slapped me, she'd be beaten to death. Babies slap, hit, bite and do lots of other 'mean' things just for learning sake. Alexis slaps because she just learned how to. She slaps the dog, mommy, daddy, gramma, grampa, memaw and papaw. She also gnaws on things. That doesn't mean I'm going to discipline her for those things. I think discipline should start at a later age, and by THE PARENTS only.