Wholesale Organic Vanilla - For Body Care Product Makers or Organic food lovers

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Avocado Noni, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Avocado Noni

Avocado Noni Member

If anyone is interested in buying a bulk amount of whole certified organic vanilla beans, I am currently selling a couple pounds on e-bay for only 95.00 a pound...which is a better deal than anything else I've found online. A pound of organic vanilla is usually about 200 dollars if it's good quality...and this is Grade A Organic Vanilla, of the best quality :)

Vanilla in stores is usually 3-7 dollars a bean and this vanilla is less than a dollar a bean...and it's better quality than store vanilla too.

If your into making your own soap or any of your body care crafts, vanilla is an amazing addition to anything you make. You can also make essential oils out of it, or anything else you can think up...vanilla is a heavenly type of spice and it's usually very expensive since it is very labor intensive to produce. It's the only orchid flower on the planet that produces a fruit.

Or if your just really into eating organic food that is free of pesticides, herbicides, and dangerous additives, you might be interested in this offer too :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-lb-Raw-Organic-Vanilla-Beans-Huge-Free-Sample-Lot_W0QQitemZ260126249317QQihZ016QQcategoryZ115728QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And if you view all my items, I also have smaller amounts available for extremely low prices. Check it out - http://cgi.ebay.com/1-lb-Raw-Organic-Vanilla-Beans-Huge-Free-Sample-Lot_W0QQitemZ260126249317QQihZ016QQcategoryZ115728QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I also offer over 10 free gifts with every bid you win, so this really is a great deal... feel free to share it with friends who might be interested too :)

And I have many other items in my e-bay store for ridiculously low prices that some people here might be interested in...