who would you trust more when buyin weed?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BlackPower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

Who would b the people you trust that wouldnt rip u off?

I would choose a highschool dealer because they get there shit usually from older bros/sisters that no wat good weed is. wouldnt trust the older ones at the bball courts bcuz if they rip u off, u cant do nothin cuz they always with people

2. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Friends.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Um, the ONLY dealer I would actually TRUST is my cousin. Most other dealers are just out for money, but he likes to hook me up. I'm not saying other dealers CAN'T be trusted, but it's risky to actually put your trust in anyone that is just trying to make a profit, unless they know the proper way to make a profit, which is by keeping their customers happy.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

my dealers are my friends... i dont go out of the circle to buy weed.. if i do go out of the circle its usually through a co-worker.. and well they really dont have the choice of ripping you off because they have to see you everyday.. kinda tough to run

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

Trusting dealers is ridiculous, thats why i started dealing.
    I get alot of business because people can trust me, i'm an 18 year old hippy chick that sells drugs. I've been told numerous times that I'm the most convient dealer is Dartmouth, because I don't make people wait and I sell the best shit. (my buddy is a big dealer, sells 10lbs in a day, primo weed because he smokes some of it, and he won't smoke shitty weed) And I don't rip people off, because I know how much it sucks when you go to get 5g's or something and you end up with wayyy less. or if you buy a dime bag and get major ripped.
    i just think everyone should enjoy herb :)

6. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

i know alot of dealers but i tend to buy from the highschool ones because there my friends and always sell the better bud at good prices also all 3 of them are on probation so they have no reason to pinch a sack

7. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

I trust my dealer. Hes like a junior and we've became kinda good friends. There was this one time when i was buyin 9 g from him and he was kinda blazed and only gave me 7 on accident. I went home and weighed it out and i realized it was short. Just when i did he called me back because he counted the cash and found out he didnt give me enough. So he drove back to my house and gave me the other 2 g. Most other dealers would just hope you wouldnt notice.

8. TopNotchStoner

Yep. My dealer's like that too. Must be a GA thing:spliff:

9. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Not to be a dick, but what kind of adult still buys from high school kids?

I trust a buddy who I've known since he was 9. I also trust this guy who is kind of my cousin but either removed or 2nd or one of thsoe other modifiers.

10. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I was thinking he lied about his age, because he also doesn't seem to KNOW the difference between 'no' and 'know', or maybe he's just lazy, which is fukt up, because I have a broken hand and I still take the time to use correct grammar.....lazy fookin stoners give us all bad names:(

11. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

^^agreed. i'm lazy as shit, but typing with bad grammar just bothers me.

i gave a guy 3g's today instead of 4, i called him back to tell him before he even noticed, which is surprising since they were in dime bags. (when he called he said he wasn't sure, somewhere between 3 and 5 g's)

12. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

I sell to my friends 23 year-old cousin all the time that lives in my neighborhood and im just a freshman. haha

13. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I know it happens, all to often. By the time you are 23 (or at least 19) you should not be buying from a high school kid. No offense, but in general, the reality is adults get better product at better prices. Kids get, well, kid products.

14. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

Yeah im with ya show. Shes a dumbass to be buying off me but i sell her 45 an eith and make a lot of cash. haha

15. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I mean from your point of view, I can see how it is a great thing. When I was a sophomore and junior in college, I sold to some local high school kids for a bit. But had the role been reversed I would've asked my friends to suspend my smoking rights.

16. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

yo so you guys no im 19 (senior). just gave a wrong bday year when i made my account

17. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

I had to buy weed from a high schooler a few weekends ago seeing as I went home and all my friends have moved out of our hometown or are in college elsewhere. It was embarassing to say the least.
    I don't trust any dealer though, I "trust" that they won't rip me off but I don't trust them.

18. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

you can go to the options and change it.

19. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

i buy from my boss at work. she always hooks me up.

20. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

that is the most significantly true phrase I've ever seen posted in this forum.

Most dealers try and profit by slackin you, shake, low quality etc

But the best delares I've ever had have always jsut given me fat sacks with just the straight BC smells, nice big buds, good color and seeds were an extreme rarity. The best pat was that he could compromise and never bullshitted or tried to charge me too much. The guy was super cool. A rare breed.

Most of the delaers I've sen though are the first kind. Always late, shitty sacks, sketch, low quality, all about their $$$. If you can find a dealer that is actually cool to chill with, outside the whole game, then there's your dealer.