who was the worst teacher you ever had?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cerridwen, Jan 19, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

for me it was my gr 7 homeroom teacher, she was just so miserable and took it out on everyone... she was a real bitch.

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

gr 7 geography.. mr sasseville.... UGH *shivers* he scared the crap outta me... i even moved partly because of him .. i was scared to go to school..

he used to throw your books out the window if you took them out while he was talking and if you unzipped your binder he's chuck it out the window.. he was an asshole.. i hated him sooo much.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

my EN 102 professor last year...yea, i failed the class cuz i stopped showing up cuz i couldn't stand her anymore....so i'm taking the class again, and somehow, i get put back into her class again, even though i signed up for another section...switching classes though

4. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

My 5th grade teacher She was a loon if I pissed her off she'd come up and dig her fingernails into your arm and shake the shit out of it. She was nuts, she did some other shit but that was the most unteacher like

5. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Gr 5 Mr Ketko, he kinda sucked. He had taught in Japan before Canada, so by comparison I guess we were a lot stupider or something. If you failed a test (i.e. didn't get 80% on it) he wrote your name up on the board so everyone could see what a moron you were. Lovely.

And then in highschool when I was in music theatre we had this psycho director who used humiliation as a teaching tool..she loved to make people cry and then yell at them for being weak. I dropped MT in grade 12, I couldn't stand her anymore..biatch.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

if I did there is no way in hell I would remember...

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

my 11th grade english teacher. she was the pricipals sister. And she was pregant when I had her. she was an emotional bitch who sent EVERYBODY to his office. 2 people dropped out of school in 1 semester just because of her. One of the guys, she told him in front of the whole class whatever he did, she would fail him anyway so he might as well just leave.

you'd think a teacher would be fired for that.

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

If I was a teacher I would make everyones life a living hell :D

9. hiro

hiro pursue it

Philosophy last year. 7th grade Ms Florko. And mr Green in the 5th grade he smelled like bologna.

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

2nd grade homeroom.............

Gary, come to teachers desk for a chapter test....whats wrong with your shirt? Go look in the mirror..still nothing...class, Gary come over here, Gary doesn't think there is anything wrong with his shirt...see everyone, he buttoned it wrong *class laughs, shrugs, returns to seats* *Gary still remembers event 25 years later*

11. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

All of my teachers. I hated every single day of school, and everyone involved in it.

12. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

FLORKO! MUAHHAHAHHAHA FLORKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D