Who wants to come and smoke some mint joints with me and 420fuchs???

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pianoperson60, May 6, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

2. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

My flatmates and I rolled some mint into a joint yesterday! It was awesome, really smooth and leaves a really nice taste in your mouth when you finish smoking.

3. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Yeah! But I think I need to find better mint, the mint from my host family is really dry, and it burns realllllllly quick, and tastes kinda bitter....well, the first joint it always tastes like mint, then hte second tastes like mint+bitterness, so I dunno, well see.haha

4. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

hell yes!

5. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

We dried our own mint after the plant we bought started dying. Just pressed the leaves between paper under heavy books. So the leaves were dry but not freakishly dry like when you buy it pre-dried from the store. Buy a fresh plant and dry the leaves yourself. It only takes a few days.
    One of our leaves was so big we were considering just rolling the weed in the leaf itself. but then we couldn't figure out a way of making it stick together.

6. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I have lots of mint growing in my driveway =)

for whatever reason it just constantly grows there, comes back every year

7. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Well there you go then, man. Grab a bunch of leaves, dry them in your room, shred them up and roll them into a joint. It'd be fucking sweet.