who wants to chill in st augustine some day?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by slappysquirrel, Dec 6, 2011.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

ok so florida isnt dead, just sleeping. i've only chilled/lived in central florida. never been to the cool places like daytona/keywest/st.augustine or anything. so i was wondering if one day anyone wants to go w/ me up there somehow. hear its real cool, and i can alwayz come back home cuz i am not too far away

2. Grits Mom

Grits Mom Member

St. Augustine is wonderful! Love it!! It's our favorite day trip!! :) I like to go to the mission and chill... lots of birds, squirrels, and even blue heron. Nice and quiet.. peaceful. Then you can go down St George Street, (and surrounding streets) do a bit of shopping & sight seeing, eat at a pub, go on a ghost tour. Love it. Several thrift stores to visit too. (big favorite of mine) :)

Oh... If you go to the merry-go-round, be careful of 'they who hang at the back of the park'. Watch your wallet there.

3. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

i understand, i would just sell jewelry on the beach n stuff, hang out see what its like.

4. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

St. Frances Field, 70 W Castillo Dr., and Historical Quarter in downtown 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

5. XavierJSun

XavierJSun Member

How was the Pirate Gathering?

6. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Was the first thing I heard in the harbor. It's a tiny gathering and some folks need to walk the plank.