Who uses toys for anal stimulation

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Greyfoxx, Oct 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

From the first time I had anal at the age of 14 ( now in my late 60s) I have craved the feeling of having something inside me.
    Over the years I have experienced many different sized cocks and they all felt amazing but as I get older and not as appealing as I was in my younger days I have resorted to my collection of toys, some of which are self made and fit and feel like the real thing. Not the same as a hot throbbing fleshy cock but it definitely helps to stave off that eternal craving.

2. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I am 58, and love anal play. I have several butt plugs that I use regularly. Also use my wife's dildos on occasion.

Ronneee and Greyfoxx like this.
  3. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

Thanks for replying. Nothing better than having that "filled" feeling.
    Take care

4. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I love wearing a butt plug while I mow the yard.

Cleguy616, Ronneee and Greyfoxx like this.
  5. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I have several dildoes and butt plugs which I use often. I also have a prostate massager that I absolutely love! I've had many a hands free cum with it. I love all my toys!!❤

Guy Stroking likes this.
  6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

some of my toys

simon :) IMG_20200725_112819.jpg

Jcinalco, Joyia, Ronneee and 6 others like this.
  7. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

Mmmmmm....would love to try them all out lol.

8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've loved anal play for over 30 years. All different kinds of prostate massagers, dildos, wands, and my favorites are all different types of water bottles. I would love to have a huge collection of toys, but not cost effective for me. I do have one medium jelly dildo and a wand. But I've always gotten the most pleasure from larger things and that maxed out feeling against my prostate. I would love to try gentle fisting, butt being 5' 8" and 125, and the wife being 6'2" and 280, I'm incapable of taking her HUGE hand lol.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  9. mh1263

mh1263 Members

OMG....there is nothing like fixing a nice soft blanket on the floor, with the GO-PRO and popping some good MDMA or Coke, or hell,,,even both.....and fucking....My wife (male here) bought a john holmes dildo for me and her....well when she went to indiana for her sisters b-day....li had some fun.....i started rolling around 8"ish that evening and by 4 that morning, i was fucking that dildo hard...all the way to the balls....i was still rolling on some good MDMA, but man let me tell yea,,,,my man pussy...couldnt get enough of that dick.......i will say this "WHEN I WAS SLAMMING IT HARD...HAD IT MOUNTED ON OUR NIGHTSTAND, I WAS CUMMING LIKE CRAZY......IT FELT LIKE HEAVEN........AND YOU ARE RIGHT, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GETTING FILLED UP, ESPECIALLY BY A COCK LIKE THAT......I WAS SO HORNY AND OF COURSE CLEAN TOO, I WOULD FUCKK THAT DILDO ADN THEN WORK ON MY DEEP THROATING SKILLS,,,,,,,,,WHAT A NIGHT.........

10. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Often

Ronneee likes this.
  11. BiRob

BiRob Members

12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sure.... currently in N.Zealand :)

Ronneee likes this.
  13. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

I do have a butt plug and several different different size dildos I use on a reg. basis. My favorite is the expanding butt plug I have. I do like to put the butt plug in and clean house and just walk around.

14. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I have a few buttplugs I like to put in me when I feel like putting the effort into it. I like the stretching feeling.
    I also bought a vibrating prostate massager, which does nothing for me. If anything it feels like I'm farting. Maybe I need to use it more. Maybe I need to start having anal sex. Thoughts?

15. Styx

Styx Members

I have several toys that I play with.
    My largest dildo is 12" x 3" diameter...and even though I did manage to get it inside me once, it fucking hurt! I still have to work up to that one.
    Next size down is 11" x 2.5" diameter. I still have to slowly stretch to work it in comfortably but after it slides in...I can ride it no problem. It feels heavenly!
    I also have a fisting dildo that is the size and shape of a woman's hand and forearm. I ride it with gusto! it feels incredible.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Anal stimulation is needed for me to have a really good orgasm these days whether I'm having vaginal sex with my wife or enjoying a mutual cock sucking session with our man.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

I have several butt plugs i like to ware as well as a few dildo's. I really want to buy a fuck machine. Any suggestions?

BoyToy69 likes this.
  18. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've been wanting a machine for years. I've done a lot of research and reviews. It's simple, if you want quality you're going to pay for it! The main difference between all the $100-$250 machines, and the $400-$800 machines, is your stroke limit. All these smaller and budget friendly machines that look like a small 12" cylinder with a rod sticking out, average 1"- 2" maximum stroke length. While the $400 and up average a full 6". And that's fully adjustable all the way down to about 1". The other thing is size and portability. Most top notch systems are quite big, with removable legs that adjust to every position possible, even straight up! Some are louder than others also, so look at the DB for noise. Myself, I need the quality, longer stroke, and portability. I've got mine picked out, at least for whenever I find the money for it lol

Shiny Polished Metal Sex Machine 120w Powerful Penetration Force and No Noise in Low Speed Vac-u-Lock Dildo Sex Toys for Women

19. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for the info. Most appreciated!!!!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  20. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I just used this bad boy on myself.

Attached Files:

BoyToy69 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.