Who to do it with

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Green-Hit, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Green-Hit

Green-Hit Member

I have never done e but latly have heard about it being around and was wondering if i decide to do it is it not normal to do it with friends and just have fun since it make you talkative and happy or do people just have sex on it for the most part. what i mean is can you still have fun without having sex and just chilling
    thanx

2. Enlightenedmind13

Enlightenedmind13 Member

i'm sure many people will disagree, but i recommend strongly against sex when you're rollin. My sex drive was basically killed because i did it.
    if you're gonna roll, throw on the beat and grab some glo sticks. dance, and have fun.
    it'll be worth it

3. blabla

blabla Member

yeah definatley grab some friends..the more you like them the beter!! lol and of course some good music that will go on for hours and hours and you're pretty much guaranteed to have a good time

4. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

GIRLD GIRLS GIRLS man! unless your gay, girls are fucking mad, even if you are gay, girls would be fucing mad

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

id say just a few (3-4?) CLOSE friends, and just sit and talk and talk and talk and music and i dont know about you but playing pool tables was so fun last night hha you should see how much better you are.