Who thinks this would rock as a bong

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by duckyx, May 27, 2007.

1. duckyx

duckyx Member

I bought this souvenir 3-4foot/1meter cup at Earthfest in boston. and i bought it because id love to turn it into a bong. and i just want to know who else would think this would make an awesome bong

[​IMG]

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yeah it would be nice. You could call it the "Blue Bomber". haha

3. duckyx

duckyx Member

lol its accualy purple. Bad lighting in my room and a crappy webcam lol

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

then you can call it "Purple Urple"

5. duckyx

duckyx Member

AHAHHA i would and i should if i can make another home made stem for it. I dont like buying them more fun in making it.

6. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

that would be a beast

7. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

that wouldbe amazing. can i come over?

8. duckyx

duckyx Member

I want to turn it to a bong just to have it as a talking piece, but my girlfriend hates me already for growing two females and like making random pipes and bongs. I already promised i wouldnt smoke weed. and im keeping to it. SO turning this into a bong WOULD probley piss her off. Also I dont have the items i need to make a stem and bowl for it lol.

9. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Why are you with a bitch that can't accept you for who you are? I hate it when ppl make decisions like that over girlfriends or boyfriends because chances are the relationship wont last.

10. Biida

Biida Member

Howzabout you make it and send it to me? I'll safeguard it. :p And take reeeaaal good care of the sweet thing til you want it back. jk man

That would be a pretty sweet bong though, I must admit.

11. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

aaaaah!!! me and my mate made on out of a thing like that. it hit like a GOD. go go . make it!

12. floydianslip6

floydianslip6 Senior Member

It's hard to make into a regular bong because there's so much air. I got one of those and made it into a HUGE waterfall bong by drilling a hole and attaching a valve to the base and sealing a gatorade bottle over the top with tubing going down. SICK waterfall bong. MAKE SOMETHING!

13. superhobo2332

superhobo2332 Member

Id call it "The Haze"

14. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

damn dude that thing would hit like a truck. do it!

15. jusdino4it

jusdino4it DR. Lifetime Supporter

You cant make a homade steam, you need to use a glass on glass set up. buy a joint and a nice diffused down stem.

16. Angel86

Angel86 Member

Now thats not nice calling his gf a bitch...Just cause she doesn't smoke & her bf is going along with it? C'mon now. Name calling?..how old are we

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i hafta agree with u there

but back to the topic..
    as a talking peice its cool
    but whats the point in that? ohh look at this cool bong noone will ever smoke
    if i were u id just give it to your gf as is, im sure shed appreciate the gift
    but to destroy it to make a useless bong is assinine

18. VileKyle

VileKyle Member

My friend had a big cup like that he turned into a bong, not quite as tall, but a nice sized bong.

19. duckyx

duckyx Member

Dont take me wrong if it was a bong id still smoke it, Hell id have to. Plus i do still smoke with out her knowing then when im baked off my ass i go and visit her and she cant tell if i am or not, Thank you visine

20. It looks like the hole at the top might be too big to smoke. ud have to shove like half ur face in there lol