Who Smokes Daily?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by K2Bord21, Jan 26, 2005.

1. K2Bord21

K2Bord21 Member

I am one of those who chill on a daily basis.... Am I wrong to be doing so? Whatch you guys think?

2. mboz

mboz Member

no, these days i feel that is totaly accepted, it depends on what kind of smoker you are, not what kinf of pothead you are, but how much u msoke there is two types, the type that smoke when they need to which usally means once or twice a week, then there is the others who have found a way to use the drug saftley day by day. i think we al know that it is not bad to smoke dialy, it puts u in a state of mind u can only achieve when ur high and therfore makes u more chill and laid back alll day, i love smoking weed everyday

3. LaughinEyes024

LaughinEyes024 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've been smoking everyday for like 3 years. I have no problem with it. As long as you aren't a burnout and whatnot. If you are obviously getting stupid from smoking everyday then I definately wouldn't reccommend it.

4. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

I dont smoke everyday, but i thought i would post anyways

5. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

i just started smoking daily again...this is like my second week of smoking every day...but im getting broke so im probably not gunna be able to get more anytime soon....sorry if im just rambling..really reaaly baked.:)

6. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

that would be me :)

7. RYEAIRBUDDHA

RYEAIRBUDDHA Newbie

i do my damndist to smoke every fucking day for sure..

8. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

every day for the past 6 years.....

humandraydel

9. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

I don't see how you guys can smoke everyday, yet still do well in shcool and whatnot

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Some of us like to think we're a little smart? :p

I smoked every day for teh last 4 months but last night i left my bong out (IDIOT!!!) and my mums like 'a ha! youve been smoking ever night havnt you!' so shes cracking down now.

but ill still try and keep it up for as long as it takes. i think im gonna end up falling to a different substance like cigarettes :'( and caffiene! oh the poor fate i have from leaving my bong out!

11. wrench

wrench Member

YOKO ONO IS A BITCH GOD FROM HELL!

Too Bad stonerbill :(

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i second that

13. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

everyday for the past year and 9 months... and everyday until the day i die.

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

its good and dandy to say that, but i dont think anyone should ever have faith that their preferences will stay the same forever

15. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Have faith in me.

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

if you do not continue till you die, then remember, and you will have lost the worth of everybody's faith in you. so you better fuckin keep smokin boy! :p

17. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Sorry to hear that bill. But man, don't fall back on cigarettes and caffeine cuz you can't have weed. Take it as the fates telling you to take a break/ease up on smoking for a bit, don't just wallow in addiction.

The way I see it, if you are at a point where you are denied weed, and say "i'll fill the hole with cigs, or alcohol, or whatever" then you have to look hard at what your doing and ask why. Why are you using weed to fill a hole in your life? What is that hole in your life, what's it really all about?

I guess I just see weed as something fun, even enlightening, to use, but not something I should *need* or feel reliant upon.

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

weed has made me crave for seeking new states of mind. While i have weed i dont need any other drugs. but when weed is gone, i feel like i just need to find some stimulation in my mind, it gets too bland and plain to be sober. im a druggie, i dont deny it. I enjoy altering my mind and find every aspect of it fascinating.

but have ambition as well

so im not a burnout like most druggies i know :p

but the idea of 'escaping reality' is one thats misinterpreted and so i never conform to agreeing with it. I dont see it as escaping reality because i dont see reality as = sober. the mind will never equate to reality. humans have advanced to the point where they can be interested by complex things. I dont see a reason to not make advantage of our ability to find new ways of thought, escept social construct.
    Everyone buys white bread in Paris. if some dude buys wholemeal bread, people make him out to be escaping white bread, when all hes doing is reaching out for more experience in life. wholemeal bread is more healthy for your body but white bread is better for the economy. Its not a direct analogy but it sorta gives the point

but yeh, theres no way to say it except that im a druggie, its what i do. I'm one of THEM. an empty canvas cant look -bad- (caus its neither good or bad), and is easy to maintain, but its pretty fuckin boring

19. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Wow, that is quite well said. Begining Christmas break, i was smoking ever night to put me to sleep, and id always say to myself, "ill stop every night when school starts" and i did, but i only went a week without it, and i keep saying during the day i should stop, but when i get ready for bed, and im not tired, and i know i gotta wake up at 6:30 for school, i smoke a tiny bowl to knock me out. I think once what i got left is done, ill prolly not do it every night, and im cutting back for exams, but i don't like doing everyday, ubt i do it anyways. Mainly cuz i havent been getting many hours in at work. Plus i sometimes worry about my lung... but then i say fuck it, and inhale :p.

20. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

I smoke everyday aslong as I have the money. I'd say I smoke about 300 days on average a year. For the last week or two I've been smoking just enough to enable my to sleep in preperation for a break. I'm hoping it will beat going cold turkey because I can't handle that crap.