Who needs to masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Michael1985, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So we have a gazillion "who is masturbating" threads. I'm trying something different. Who's in desperate need of relief, but it's inappropriate for some reason, be it expecting to have sex later, being at work or some other public place, etc.

So who's horny as heck? :p

Bhaus92 and isa_bella340 like this.
  2. lol meee!

I could always go for a good rubbin

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Who needs to masturbate?

My thought is that Donald Trump needs to masturbate.
    Dude needs to stop screwing other people. Put those big hands of his to good use.

4. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

I absolutely could use one rite now , I needed to yesterday but was expecting to have sex last nite so masturbated on my drive home but just edging and no relief , anticipating and building up for sex but to my disappointment it never happened , so I am in desperate need to blow a load

isa_bella340 likes this.
  5. Michael1985

This is me today. My penis is driving me insane.....

badrabbit and bigredinmass like this.
  6. Naked

Naked Member

I'm in a place where I can get myself off and will shortly. But I've been horny as all hell and not able to do anything about it. Not only that but hiring as all hell with visual stimulation overload everywhere.

7. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

It happens. Often I just get a throbbing hard on that just won’t go away. Only one way to solve that problem.

badrabbit likes this.
  8. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm really feeling the need today. At work now but looking forward to getting home, stripping down, get the lube out and give myself a good long edge session and then busting a powerful nut. Mmm

9. Dovir

Dovir Member

I really need to masturbate, but saving it for later. My dick really wants to be inside a pussy, so trying not to masturbate until later. It's driving me insane.

bigredinmass and Modasflower like this.
  10. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Masturbate now. You’ll last longer when you’re in the pussy if you don’t have so much cum in those balls.

Dovir likes this.
  11. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Who needs to masturbate? My wife! Not bloody likely to ever happen unfortunately!

bigredinmass likes this.
  12. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

For me, the need is never-ending: even while my hand is yet covered with my own soft, warm cum, a stirring image, the provocative sounds of a woman lost in orgasm or the soft, sexy grunting & gasping of a man or woman getting ass-fucked (a feeling I know & love so well!), remembering a really sexy female body I saw in town, and my craving instantly returns to haunt me, to lure me ...

13. JL0006

JL0006 Members

Masturbate with or without ejaculating? I need both, but at the moment I'm only doing the former. Every now and then, I like to test myself with cum denial. I don't make a steady diet of doing this, but I guess it's just one of my kinks. I like the feeling of achy horniness, and it's a test of willpower to edge for half an hour and not finish it off. So right now, I'm 10 days in - my last cum was August 4. Right now, I'm feeling a very strong but not yet overwhelming need, although all it takes is a moment of masturbation and conjuring up a fantasy and - boing! - rock hard with that gonna-cum-before-too-long feeling we all know and love. It's only going to get worse, so, we'll see how it goes.

Shakeybear likes this.
  14. Nico_Ahrens

Nico_Ahrens Members

i also needs to masturbate, when i'm at home and on tour. i end masturbating with pissing in my bed or flat. it's a great feeling to making me naked on the internet

15. Michael1985

Definitely me today. Insane horny....

badrabbit and bigredinmass like this.
  16. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I do...but I am saving it for later with the wife.
    We were busy this weekend, and did not have sex as usual.... so I know I want sex, and certain she will want to tonight as well. If I jerk it off.... I won't be as horny as I am, and she will know it :D.
    She's awesome, she prefers I masturbate when she is there, but I need "alone time" also....she is usually in good humor about it when she knows I did...but when we haven't had sex for several days and I do..and later we start having sex - she ALWAYS knows!

bigredinmass likes this.
  17. Michael1985

I'm so horny right now....

bigredinmass likes this.
  18. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

I need to cum so bad.

badrabbit, Deejay88 and bigredinmass like this.
  19. Michael1985

That's two of us, haha.

bigredinmass likes this.
  20. Kev beck

Kev beck Members

Stroking now actually.