who likes to cyber?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Eavesdrop, May 13, 2007.

1. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Personally, I have never done it before but i have heard about it. Please give me your opinions.

2. Trix_Bunny

Trix_Bunny Member

I don't really see the attraction to be honest, maybe if it was with someone you knew it would be ok. But as far as those cybersex chatrooms go, they seem basically to consist of middle aged men pretending to be 19 year old girls, typing "a/s/l? do you have msn?" back and forth, or maybe I'm missing something.

3. PLURx3

PLURx3 Member

I have never done it with a stranger before, but me and my boyfriend sometimes get into conversations we might as well just call cybering lol. Its fun IMO if you know the person then again, it just proves how technology is kinda killing the world to the point where you're having sex online. Anything is more fun in person ;)

4. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

I used to sometimes, grew out of it by the age of 15.

5. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

done it max 5 times a few years ago. but i guess its somthign you try, but didnt get a grip on me.

6. Meghean

Meghean Member

It depends. I used to when I was younger before I actually had sex. It was fascinating to be able to explore sex without actually having to do it. And when I was dissatisfied in a relationship, it was a good way to blow off steam. However, it lacks intimacy. Sex without physical action is better left to phone sex which I like. While cyber sex allows a person to be creative, simple heavy breathing into a phone can turn someone on a lot quicker. Although everyone's different.