who is taking a big summer vacation??

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 26, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

so far my only "BIG" vacation is Bonnaroo...................... I wanna take another vacation over the summer but have no idea what to do, don't got money to fly and don't wanna go more than 12 hours from home........ what to do what to do!!

anywhoo what are you guys gonna be doing this summer???????????

2. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

bonnaroo will be my first vacation....if you can call it that.....i hope to take another one as well....but it may be towards the end of the summer if i do...

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Yeah... I think it's just gonna be Bonnaroo for me. I might go up to Minnesota to my grandparents' cabin. Maybe to California to see my dad. Probably not. Only if someone else pays for it... :)

I'll have a vacation in my back yard. You can come if you like. We can build a boat out of boxes and pretend we're on a cruise. :D

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

the cardboard boat sounds good to me. we can put out a sprinkler and pretend there is a storm LOL

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Bonnaroo in June. A 4 day campout in Kentucky then a visit to my mother's in Indiana in July and hopefully a trip to Canada in Sept.

6. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I'm gonna be really really really really busy organizing tons of stuff and packing all my things this summer because... I'm moving to the states in August!!!! :D

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm going to the Bahamas with my parents. It is my favorite place to go on vacation. Plus the drinking age is 18. I am very excited.

8. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

im going to summer school....not a fun summer...but o well..

9. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I have a big vacation coming up. It'll technically be in the summer as I'm going to the UK in September. Hopefully, I'll leave on Sept. 6, and spend at least 10 days in the UK.

As for the "real" summer (from late May to Labor Day. Well, at least, U.S. Labor Day), I don't have vacations planned, but I do hope to take a trip to Nagasaki in July.